Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Word. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Glad I could join this place, has some of the most amazing wallpapers I've ever seen. Kudos to all the designers/creators.

Welcome aboard ^_^

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hello Espirtdumort and welcome to Minitokyo. Indeed, MT has some amazing doujinshi artists and wallers as well. Anyway, glad you could join us, enjoy your stay and have a wonderful day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to MT! yah, i totally agree with you on the wallpapers! that's how i first discovered the site! but, they've also got tons of great anime scans too! so check those out! see you around! :)

Signature Image

ParralaX

ParralaX

WavE

MT is always being called a growing community and with so many new members, it's no wonder why.
Welcome Espritdumort, you won't regret joining!

LP, LP, ->, LK, HP

Lol, one of the reasons why I did join is to get access to those scans.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Double posted by accident.

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Word.
it's a great place indeed welcome.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Hello, I am new here also and would like say this site has some very awsome wallpaper. Keep up the great work and flow of ideas.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

hay whats up i was just surfing the net and found this site i dont really talk on forums but i like to read them but on thik site i liked the pritty pictures so i decided to stop buy and say hello

Welcome welcome! It's the place to be. Post and submit like crazy, hehe. ^_^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.