Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Resized images... - Minitokyo

Resized images...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

/whining on

Looks like its trend nowdays. Some people posting resized/blurry pictures at scan section. Its not just pathetic, but please... the oversized pictures with jpeg compression errors are useless! Don't do it! Quality level is dropping 'cuz these images, not talk about the wasted load on MT. Post quality or not post at all. Thanks.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Additionally, if you do see a resized image, make sure to report it. The sooner they're gone, the cleaner MT will be. I've seen a few very WTF resized images lately, and it's up to our vigilance to keep them in check.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I will search for resized images as well. That is against Minitokyo's policy and will be immediately reported to the moderators.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Looks like this is the best thing what I can do and push those report buttons often :<

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.