Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the best anime that no one's ever heard of? - Minitokyo

what's the best anime that no one's ever heard of?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Im sure they're out there just like many awesome underground music and films, great anime often goes unoticed and without proper recognition until someone finds it and shares it here..with us. Here are the best underground anime I've seen (due to the great amount of members in this site there's bound to be someone who's heard fo them, but I assure you their names are mere memories in the great minds of many anime otakus ):

Black Heaven
BLAME!
Tehxnolyze

Signature Image

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Black Heaven is the current underground title that I discovered a few months ago. Other titles for me (and I know some people here already know of them)

- Saikano
- Shingetsutan Tsukihime
- X tv Series
- Bleach

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

hmmm...I really don't think any of those besides of S.T. are very underground...I've seen all of them and I've had large discussions about them in very small forums, Bleach is not at all, just by looking at the # of seeds everytime a new ep is released you know that ;)

Signature Image

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Samurai Gun and Tactics.

Signature

gatts

gatts

The Black Swordsman

Legend of Galactic Heroes (not so popular outside Japan)

Tsukihime isn't actually underground... in fact, it's even available in Best Buy... and they only tend to sell the popular titles. Very nicely done anime though.

Signature
Is the destiny of man controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control even over his own will.

Full Moon o Sagashite and Futakoi.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Samurai Champloo (although I think it's being sold in America now)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

The titel I know isn't an underground (at least I know nothing about that), but it seems not to be so popular (I made a thread about it any very few people answer it, so...).
That titel is '666 Satan' and it's a manga, not the anime, made by the borther of Kishimoto sensei, the one responsible for 'Naruto'. I think it's great, but finding new chapters is hard and except me and three of my friends, not so many people seems to know about it.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Sorry but Black Heaven kinda scares me...................anyway! A anime I liked very much but noboy seems to know is Soul Hunters. It's a good story line and the characters are awesome! You guys should check it out sometimes! That is if you can find it........

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Quote by DrakThe titel I know isn't an underground (at least I know nothing about
that), but it seems not to be so popular (I made a thread about it any
very few people answer it, so...).
That titel is '666 Satan' and it's a manga, not the anime, made by the
borther of Kishimoto sensei, the one responsible for 'Naruto'. I think
it's great, but finding new chapters is hard and except me and three of
my friends, not so many people seems to know about it.

yea!! i really do enjoy that manga. Jio is a really interesting character. and i wouldnt mind his deceased friend Jin's O-part.

hmm a underground anime *wtf is an underground anime* anyway...an anime i know alot of people sadly dont know about is called Master of Mosquiton, and Maze..maybe you do know about em. im just putting em here.

Nara!

.::Zero Martin::.

Quote by AlishaSorry but Black Heaven kinda scares me...................

lol, how does Black Heaven scare you O_o....?

Signature Image

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

Kamikaze, Aria, and Juvenille Orion.

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.