Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi!!!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

Hi!! I'm here after while but I don't introduce myself. I do it now... My name is An. I'm not new here but... ^^'. I'm from Poland and what can I say more :). I just see your wallies and them very good :). I hope that I spend more time here. So... take care and see ya

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Even though you've been here a while, I'll welcome you anyway ^__^ .
Hope you have yet more fun here and I'll cya around!

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a great time here and hope you make some friends. See you around! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to mt!
i hope you have a good time here, posting in the forums, and viewing all of the artwork :)
Take care!

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hi and welcome An! You're no n00bie so I say the stuff I normally say to a n00bie. Hope you're having fun here at MT and that you make many new friends here too. The wallies made here are awesome aren't they. See ya! :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya An-chan, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

welcome to the forum

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hi there wellcome to minitokyo, have a lot of fun
cya

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by thelunarmageHi and welcome An! You're no n00bie so I say the stuff I normally say
to a n00bie. Hope you're having fun here at MT and that you make many
new friends here too. The wallies made here are awesome aren't they.
See ya! :)

**Kicks him in the shins** Darn paddings. Don't treat them like n00bs unless they act like one. You know duped threads, extreme spamming - blah blah blah - lol

Anyways, welcome to MT, and I'm pretty sure there's a key difference between a n00b and a newbie, and I can tell you aren't one of either by the looks of it. Either way, if I'm mistaken, I'll be rushing back to headquarters and expect a fight in my wanzer. I don't lose so easily. Mwahaha. Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Well I guess i should say its nice ot meet you since you're really not new lol ^^'
Well hope to see you around *waves*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hello an-chan! ^^ *waves* Nice to meet you and a belated welcome to MT. Well hope you do indeed spend more time here and I'll see around. Hmm..well you're not exactly new, but here you go anyways ^^ :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa An-chan. Nice to meet you and hope you continue to have a good time in MT. Sayounara!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.