Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has ne1 here heard of a movie called "Wonderful Days"? - Minitokyo

Has ne1 here heard of a movie called "Wonderful Days"?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Its not strictly anime because its actually korean but its still animated
I only just saw it a few minutes ago and thought it looked awesome, you could say it looks almost like the scenic stuff from Kagaya except made into a full movie
i would hafta say it looks better than even Final Fantasy except for the characters
storyline is crap so i'd only see it again for the animation and detail
is there anyone else out there who has heard or seen it?

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

wonderful days...it sounds familiar...a friend gave me a link to a homepage of it i think....

yea you basically got what i tihnk of t. the graphics are very impressive but it doesnt save the movie from failing. the plot has so many holes and is so cliche, and actually some of the animation isnt very good. like for character actions, they are not fluid and seem very mechanical. the score was pretty damn good though

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Hmmm I enjoyed Wonderful Days... my friend bought it... it was good enough. ^_^

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

heard about it, only because im korean..ive also heard bits of storyline and didn't like it, so i never watched it -_-

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

isnt there a website or something?

maybe i'll remember if i heard of it ^_^

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

I've seen the trailer and can't wait to see it. Dunno when it's coming to the states.

Signature

The CG is worth seeing it for, but the story is kind of lacking.

Signature

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

As crapmonster said ... plot holes and cliche ruined it for me.

For those who asked it's website:

http://wonderfuldays.co.kr/index.php

English version:

http://wonderfuldays.co.kr/english

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

Not worth seeing, most definitely, skip it and get yourself a better movie to watch.

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I liked it,I give it the rank masterpiece if you dont mind..

n>1

I liked it! it was one of the best animated things i seen. I swear i thought the rain was real!!!! but in fact it was animated.. My dad was looking at it and he was so amazed, i think that the characters should have been drawn better. I didn't really like the characters but i liked the ending and the graphics so cool!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.