Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hispanime Slogan Voting - Minitokyo

Hispanime Slogan Voting

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

We want to choose a slogan for the MT group Hispanime.

Here are the slogans the members propose:

a) "Por la union de los hispanoparlantes" - "For the union of the Spanish-speakers"

b) "El hispano es vida" - "The Hispanic is life"

c) "Arriba el habla Espagnola" - "Horray for the Spanish language"

d) "Vibrando a una sola voz" - "Shaking with a single voice"

e) "Hispanime, donde convergen culturas diferentes y comparten una misma pasion" - "Hispanime, where several cultures join and share the same passion"

f) "Reuniendo lo mejor del mundo en un solo lugar y en un solo idioma!" - "Getting together the best of the world in one place and with one language!"

g) "Luz de esperanza para la raza hispanica" - "Light of hope for the hispanic people"

h) "Anime para los Hispanos" - "Anime for the Hispanic people"

i) "Un solo Idioma, Una sola Pasion, Hispanime" - "One language, one passion, Hispanime"

j) "El acento que faltaba" - "The accent that was missing"

Everyone at MT can give his/her opinnion about the slogans but we are counting only the Hispanime's members votes.
Hispanime admins can't give their votes or opinnions about the slogan issue to keep the votation fair and clean.

Please put here your vote writing the letter of the
slogan you like. Also put your birhtday date so we can
add it to the list (this isn't obligatory)

All answers have to be given in English, post in any other language will be ignored and reported (this IS totally obligatory)
Spanish translation:
Todas las respuestas deberan darse en Ingles, las respuestas en cualquier otro lenguaje seran ignoradas y reportadas (esto ES totalmente obligatorio)

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I like whatever you like my friend, but If I can I would like to think a little more about the name or slogan we will use in Hispanime, but I like all of them...

I think something like this: " El Rincon del Anime ", something like this " The Anime Place "... or " Anime Secret Spot " or " Anime Spotlights ", I dont know you choose, but I like the first from aour members....

I dont think the site will be exclusively hispanic, If you know spanish, get in!!! ^_^".

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I like the options d and i, but i is better.

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

d and f i think i would say more f,.... anyway ... thanx for doing this hikaru jm....
^^

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

I like all of them, but maybe D or G
...my brithday...it's on November 21 1990

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Quote by MOnTieLpues la mera verdad ni una me convence realmente( y por realmente me refiero a que casi logran convencerme).......tal ves estas como ejemplo.....y si les gustan pues q bueno
la voz de union a los hispanos-the voice of union for hipanics
porque los hispanos necesitan anime-because the hispanics need anime
o yo q se.......alguen + invente otros

I thought I had made my point clear... No Spanish post here!! we're in a community so we have to play with it's rules.
Besides, if you want to propose another slogan you have to post it in my GB. btw, I'm reporting your post as I promise.

Quote by AlphaI like whatever you like my friend, but If I can I would like to think a little more about the name or slogan we will use in Hispanime, but I like all of them...
I think something like this: " El Rincon del Anime ", something like this " The Anime Place "... or " Anime Secret Spot " or " Anime Spotlights ", I dont know you choose, but I like the first from aour members....
I dont think the site will be exclusively hispanic, If you know spanish, get in!!! ^_^".

Remember you're an administrator so you can't cast your vote about the slogan my friend we have to be neutral :D

Quote by tiantitod and f i think i would say more f,.... anyway ... thanx for doing this hikaru jm....
^^

Nevermind ^^ we should have started this thread like 2 months ago =P

I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but I believe that the rules are clear. This voting has to be as fair as possible. Besides I don't want the thread to be closed.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

sorry.....double post.......
damn browser.............

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

to tell you the truth...I didn' t liked the other slogans....they´re too uhmmm......corny (cursi).

I did like the last one..."el acento que le faltaba"...

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

sorry dear HikaruJM I forgot completely that I am an Administrator, all members please tell another of this post, we need more participation. ^_ -"...

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well i prefer the a & j options :D :D XD

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

HI!!!

My vote is for H and I options. ^^

Bye!!!

Sak ^^ XP XP XP

axishi

axishi

XXxxxaxixxxXX

I like the opcion ( J) el acento que faltaba......mm aunque tenemos muchas variaciones de acento en nuestro idioma ..que importa todos somo uno :)

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

sorry it is been a while my friend i was busy but now i am here to say ,all the slogans are good but i like more the (i)UN SOLO idioma UNA SOLA PASION,is very nice for the group but everyone has a different opinion about this well we have to wait and see what happen ,take care minna ,see you later

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Yura

Yura

DarkBlueJ~

i really dont know but i go for the (g)
ther are so lets see which one wins

This is not a place to play solitaire... Tell me where you want me to be (8)

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Mmmmm...... I prefer "D" option ^^

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Hi Hi! :)

Well my vote goes 4:

(i) "Un Solo Idioma, una sola Pasion, Hispanime" / "One Language, one passion, Hispanime"

and

(j) "El Acento Que Faltaba" / "The Accent that was Missing"

;) Take care*

Signature

Noe

Papa Noe

Editing : ^_^' Excuse. I am administrator and I cannot vote.

But there are 2 members that support my slogan ;)

Bye my family Hispanime....!!!!

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Saludos:

Yo voto por a) "Por la union de los hispanoparlantes" - "For the union of the Spanish-speakers".

Ya que es la razón de que exista el grupo :P

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

I agree with Albiore... the reason that the group was created initially was A) "Por la union de los hispanoparlantes" - "For the union of the Spanish-Speakers"

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

I like D and I

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: hi, my vote goes for i) "Un solo Idioma, Una sola Pasion, Hispanime" - "One language, one passion, Hispanime" :D

Dxy: but the when say ONE LANGUAGe, ahhh well, better dont say nothing. ~_~

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Hi! well I like option a: for the union of the Spanish Speakers :) but I also like option I: One language, one passion, Hispanime. :)

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

si, fijo, la I; hay algunas que :S (c y g que nada que ver...)

Signature
Fun.

I prefer J option, my birthday is on October 24

Member of [Hispanime]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.