Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cromartie High - Minitokyo

Cromartie High

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows about the anime and manga Cromartie High. It's so funny! If there are any people out there who know about it, I'd like to open up this thread to you!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

right here. That show is awesome, haven't read the manga though. It's been licensed already, so that's cool I guess.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I know about it ^^ watch 5 episodes already
IMO it is really very crappy, especially all the part where Mecha-sama made his appearances, just cant believe why ppl never think oh him as a robot (with all the oiling and repair he did to himself...) i wonder how many episodes there are to this (stupid) anime

Signature

It looks fantastic. I like the art style.

the way kuromako(abbrevation of the show) shines aboe other new comedies IMHO is the reliance on how stupid the characters in the anime are, and how they look like Delquints that have no mercy in thier hearts yet they are very polite o_O a great show and even a better manga(at least the manga explains how Kamiyama ended up in Cromarite :p) it's not for everyone though.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.