Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Baby Mermaid XD - Minitokyo

Baby Mermaid XD

page 1 of 1 22 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Look what i found on the news......he looks like a mermaid but i think itz just his legs got stuck 2gether XD ...ummm....

http://www.minitokyo.net/upload/2115965345.jpg

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats freaky!!!!!!! are they gonna put it down....

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

What the hell...? o_O

aaaah, the side effects of chemical pollution, drug usage, and modern DNA... Poor kid, he's screwed for the rest of his (probably short) life

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

hmmm.... I bet that can be fixed with surgery.... gotta feel sorry for the parents though. If I had waited 9 months for a kid and gone through a few hours of labor I would not be happy at this point - I would be scared.

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Rhapsodyhmmm.... I bet that can be fixed with surgery.... gotta feel sorry for the parents though. If I had waited 9 months for a kid and gone through a few hours of labor I would not be happy at this point - I would be scared.

It would be a really complex surgery tho...cuz practically they have to rebuild his legs XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

maybe.... it looks like the bone structure is there though.... they would just have to seperate the legs and make sure skin covered everywhere.... doesn't seem too complicated. Have to feel sorry for the kid though.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

rofl...mabbe its a genetic evolution xD

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Hey I saw a story like this on Riply's Belive it or not, and actually it was a little girl and they did preform a surgery to seperate her legs, and if I remeber right all went well.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

See!!! *points to the post above* There is hope!

Signature

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Congenital Problems like this are usually multiple. The kid could have heart problems etc. Errr...is it a "he" or a "she"? For surgery, they would have to check that the legs are truly seperate not only the bone...the blood supply as well. I feel sorry for the kid. Wonder what the mother did to the child to come out like that....

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Maybe she was dependent on cocaine and alcohol?

huh! mermaid! so scary thought... *_*

Kayouss

ahah i saw this a while back, pretty creepy....

Fenrir

-

wth o_O; scary stuff..

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by shinta Errr...is it a "he" or a "she"?

Its a boy shinta....*points to words at bottom of image* guess u can't read chinese XD hehe...

Signature Image

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Amazing stuff. I think there's no impossible thing in the world. Anything is possible.

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

freaky indeed.......
hope he can live a happy life after this

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by PTGHey I saw a story like this on Riply&#39;s Belive it or not, and actually it was a little girl and they did preform a surgery to seperate her legs, and if I remeber right all went well.

I saw that too...I feel sorry for the little guy ^^;

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

I remember that story about the girl on Ripley's too. Yeah, it can be fixed so good luck to the parents and the kid. :)

KohakuXP

Neutral

XD, his little friend. Lol, im chinese and wh00sh, that is weird to happen to us.

People are having all kind of wacky sickness! Human are evolving quickly or what? XD

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

wowie...that is bizare but some people are born with webed feet...to me it's seems to be similar

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.