Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in all of womans says? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in all of womans says?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

gorgoroth

gorgoroth

The Best is Yet to Come

Do you believe in all of womans says? sometimes when I talk with a woman I find things or situations difficult to believe and I say What a shame this woman is crazy, and I asked to me ¿all the womans says the same things?. ¿What is your opinion about it?

Wi Will be Victorius (Muse).....

^^ I guess you guys shouldn't believe everything a girl says^^;;
I used to believe everything a guy says^^;; but now it's hard to do that~

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

I don't think you should believe everything anyone says. That comes down to personal trust, not gender.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by XavierCrowI don't think you should believe everything anyone says. That comes down to personal trust, not gender.

lolll, agreed...

i'm a girl, so i'll tell you what i think ^^, i don't like lying (i'm not good at it anyways... it's like the truth is actually written on my face)... but since i'm naive as well, i did get in trouble for believing/trusting people that didn,t deserve it... as i said, i'm no good at lying, but i tend to rant about stuff a lot, sadly, and i know it can get pretty annoying for my friends... the thing is about ranting, that you often exagerates the fact to make them look worse... i wish i could stop doing that :x *gomen nasai* -_-

then again, guys are no better than girls, as XavierCrow pointed out... it's definitely not a question of gender, but a question of personality...

in general you should think before you believe anyone, but to answer your question, nah I don't think we should believe ALL of women say simply because sometimes they don't even know what they're doing. Also they change their minds really quick............

Women tend to indulge in rumour more than men do i've seen. So you could say that they say more lies than men by helping spread rumours. But they don't tell lies on purpose any more than men do. And of course you shouldn't believe all they say, just as you shouldn't believe everything even your parents or mom say.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

And men don't? Your perceptions, like everyone's,are colored by your experiences and different people will feel differently about the subject. Personally, I don't think there's a damn thing you can say about women that you can't say about men.

Uh, unless you're discussing anatomy, of course. :)

-- Bob

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

if is my mom i believe....mom's have a gift and they know all we do....if is an other woman like a friend or sister...some times say the true...in conclusion i believe in a lot of things that womans say but not in all they say..!!!! ;) :) :D

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I don't know.... my friends (girls) doesn't have a 'why' to lie me, so i guess they don't do it

Yakuru

Yakuru

Let's DDR!

Don't believe anything that anybody says; consider it, but don't believe it right away. Control your own beliefs, shit will happen if you don't. This is something I've learned through experience and observation. In the end, I think it comes down to the individual's personality, not gender, which dictates their tendency to lie. Stereotypes do nothing but spread ignorance throughout this world.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by XavierCrowI don't think you should believe everything anyone says. That comes down to personal trust, not gender.

Second that.

Funny because like Ayamael has stated, the same could be said for the guys as well as the girls. It's all settled down on trust, and what you want to believe or not is up to you. Just be careful in what you believe though. Lies come around way too often, as I expected.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Yes, I agree with that. You never know when someone's telling the truth or lying to make theire lives seem more interesting. ^_^'

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by zephiris26

Quote by XavierCrowI don't think you should believe everything
anyone says. That comes down to personal trust, not
gender.

Yes, I agree with that. You never know when someone's
telling the truth or lying to make theire lives seem more interesting.
^_^'

Absolutely, but remember that it's not always that someone is lying. If you are passionate or interested in something, you will make it sound much greater and much more important than someone who has no interest at all. Heh, my friend's girlfriend has been built up so much it's unreal! My friend truely believes that her girlfriend is an angel sent to Earth to make people happy. Bah! :D

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Couldn't have said it any better. Both men and women lie a lot. Men about the amount of drinks they had, women about their weight :x

Be Free and Masturbate

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by dutchforce
Couldn't have said it any better. Both men and women lie a lot. Men
about the amount of drinks they had, women about their weight :x

Lol! Now, now, women lie about drinks too. The amount of times I've questioned a girl about how much she's had to drink, just to have her say, "A teeeny... tiiny... bit... think I'll havev shum more." and fall over! :D
And guys lie about weight too. That whole industry has seemed into guys aswell. Damn attraction! >=(

- Myself

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Both genders lie, not only the female one. Though women tend to lie on different things like when they are dating a man and you ask her: "Have you ever had other boyfriends in the past?" many answer "nononono you're the first man of my life *appears angelic halo*" .. well now that I think about it men tell the same lie as well... Err. Damn.

Quote by dutchforceCouldn't have said it any better. Both men and women lie a lot. Men
about the amount of drinks they had, women about their weight :x

LoL, that's a common thing, though many women do not lie about weight, they just won't tell you how much they weigh since it's usually a private and personal information they don't feel to share with everybody (especially with men). I remember asking my ex-gf how much she weighted and she was like "why does that interest you? Don't you like me? Is something wrong with me?" well may I be damned for that question haha, since after that she became paranoid about it... at last I've learnt to be more "tactful" when it comes to this subjects while talking with a girl. Oh well I'm going off-topic, so I'll cut it off right here XD

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.