Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Legendary musicans/bands that you HATE.. - Minitokyo

Legendary musicans/bands that you HATE..

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Lol, maybe you should put some emphasis on the legendary part in the title Dream, cuz some peoples aren't getting it. :) No way is Britney Spears legendary.

Hmm, so legendary bands I hate are U2 (they just plain annoy me, can't explain it, especially that new vertigo song.), and well, I guess that's about it ^_^' but U2 is pretty legendary. :P

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Ah! Sorry KnightOfLain, I didn't realise! I thought you said that everything after Re-load was great and everything prior to that was just for the money! XP Man, what a mistake, my apologies. Yeah, I don't like Tool, but I do understand them. I used to be a fan in the earlier days of Aenima and Undertow, but Lateralus sucked in my oppinnion. I don't much care for their lyrics... there's not much to understand about a song written about fisting. Sorry, but not my style. I didn't mean to sound so harsh, I just misunderstood you. Oh and country music sucks too... really!

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

I don't hate any band and I don't love any of them :)
I'm just a robot ^_^ I don't have any idea of fav

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

I loathe Green Day. I mean, if you've heard one of their songs, you've basically heard them all. The same pattern and cord progressions over and over.
"the lyrics are different". I can't tell. It's jibberish to my ears.

Don't care for Pearl Jam, Michael Jackson, Madona. Used to like Jewel, but after 2nd album she went more towards Madona's MV. Can't say about Pop music in English because I spend my time listening to soundtracks and Anime related music.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I don't like alot of bands that people like.. ^^; Well anyways first off I hate any bands that have rap music.. and I hate Avril Lavene, Ashley Simpson, Britteny Spears.. etc.. but yeah.. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

i hate all the casted musicans from the tv shows, hip-hop and the kelly family of course ;)

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote: I am huge fan of the 80s, but I will have agree that the mullet head metal band got to go, talk about La La Land music, remember the Damn Yankees, Twister Sisters, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Whitesnake(well I do like their videos smiley ) I could list more smiley Led Zeppelin and Queens are what they should stride for, not the other way around smiley

lol, im such ban 80's fan too, its sad :P [giggles] i grew up listening from everything such as phill collins [genesis anyone XP] madonna, red hot chili peppers, B-52's [rock looobster! >_<] lol and many others, so that in myt opinijon is happier music, not pop crap :P hah, my boyfriend is quite the self proclaimed banger, so i guess i can't say much about metal unless i wantg to be disowned.. :P [loll] but i must agree we've all heard enough van halen :P lol...
fun on drinking binges to reminess, thats about it :P lol.. but i dont mind the majority of music he listens too, such as In Flames, Megadeth on occasions, etc... but i'm more of the alternative grungey stuff, like the Smalls, NIN, tool, APC etc...

Quote: dream said:
i also agree with KnightOfLain on early Metallica stuff- it kicks ass, but the recent sutff after they went "alternative and corporate" is the worst. don't think so? i triple dare you to listen to St. Anger. smiley

lol, apparently according to my boy, it all went downhill after Dave Mustane left metallica ;) [giggles]

Quote: big wahoo for bel-san! Tool rocks. smiley But i sure do understand some pople may not actually like it. And as for Franky being the same case as Britney - that's a very good point. I must admit it has something to it.

rock on :) man, ive noticed looking at this thread nobody seems to be a fan of pop music, unless is j-pop :) good selection folks :P

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote: I am huge fan of the 80s, but I will have agree that the mullet head metal band got to go, talk about La La Land music, remember the Damn Yankees, Twister Sisters, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Whitesnake(well I do like their videos smiley ) I could list more smiley Led Zeppelin and Queens are what they should stride for, not the other way around smiley

lol, im such ban 80's fan too, its sad :P [giggles] i grew up listening from everything such as phill collins [genesis anyone XP] madonna, red hot chili peppers, B-52's [rock looobster! >_<] lol and many others, so that in myt opinijon is happier music, not pop crap :P hah, my boyfriend is quite the self proclaimed banger, so i guess i can't say much about metal unless i wantg to be disowned.. :P [loll] but i must agree we've all heard enough van halen :P lol...
fun on drinking binges to reminess, thats about it :P lol.. but i dont mind the majority of music he listens too, such as In Flames, Megadeth on occasions, etc... but i'm more of the alternative grungey stuff, like the Smalls, NIN, tool, APC etc...

Quote: dream said:
i also agree with KnightOfLain on early Metallica stuff- it kicks ass, but the recent sutff after they went "alternative and corporate" is the worst. don't think so? i triple dare you to listen to St. Anger. smiley

lol, apparently according to my boy, it all went downhill after Dave Mustane left metallica ;) [giggles]

Quote: big wahoo for bel-san! Tool rocks. smiley But i sure do understand some pople may not actually like it. And as for Franky being the same case as Britney - that's a very good point. I must admit it has something to it.

rock on :) man, ive noticed looking at this thread nobody seems to be a fan of pop music, unless is j-pop :) good selection folks :P

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

Quote by KnightOfLainAnd Iron Maiden just annoys me - i guess those guys popularity is made by crowds of ppl who say "look how dark i am - i listen to iron maiden" for me their music is very simple, revolving around few permutations of the same guitar riffs over and over, lacking originality or complexity.

Iron Maiden is awesome, man and I don't think of myself as a punk, I mean I like anime for chrissake!! They're a lot more lyrical than most metal bands and they seem to bring something new to the table for me. That said I have not heard all or even most of their songs....just the ones on Number of the Beast. Your point about Metallica, though, I have agree with (regretfully!!).

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Quote by DarkSaviorI have to say hate is such a harsh word. I prefer the term dislike ^^. Though I dislike alot of musicans/bands does not mean I don't like any of their work. A few example are Briney, Madonna, nsync, etc. I don't really like them but I do like a few of their songs. That includes Rap, Rock or whatever it may be ;)

I totally agree. Even though on the general I'd say that I don't like rap, there are a few songs I don't mind listening to. And the same concerns Metallica or Britney Spears - though I am not really fond of this kind of music in general, I do like some of their songs.

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Man, I've always hated Nsync. Annoying bastards. It's a good thing their band is dead.

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by Kamisongai
Iron Maiden is awesome, man and I don't think of myself as a punk, I
mean I like anime for chrissake!! They're a lot more lyrical than most
metal bands and they seem to bring something new to the table for me.
That said I have not heard all or even most of their songs....just the
ones on Number of the Beast. Your point about Metallica, though, I have
agree with (regretfully!!).

Waay! I have all of Maiden's Albums. They rock and they haven't made the same mistake as say... I dunno... Metallica! XP Man, you know, St.Anger sucked so much, it actually took the spotlight away from the whole fan suing thing... hmm... I wonder if that was deliberate now...

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

well i understand this question as fundamental bands( led zeppelin blacks sabbath joy division pink floyd sex pistols or whatever band that is a paradigm) i hate guns'n roses and U2 but i don't know if this bands are a paradigm

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Was Britney Spears Legendary? LOL, I agree though that she's the musician that I really despise! She can't sing, her dance moves is like frozen molasses, and she cannot dress to save herself! Seriously I don't like her songs and that's pretty much the only reason I don't like her.

As for the legendary bands, I have to agree with Mordin that Pink Floyd. Too much craziness that you can get a migrane one top of another!

Signature Image

Quote by heavens-DragonWas Britney Spears Legendary? LOL, I agree though that she's the
musician that I really despise! She can't sing, her dance moves is like
frozen molasses, and she cannot dress to save herself! Seriously I
don't like her songs and that's pretty much the only reason I don't
like her. As for the legendary bands, I have to agree with Mordin that
Pink Floyd. Too much craziness that you can get a migrane one top of
another!

but britney spears is not legendary and she's not the critic's favorite

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Queen. I never understood a single damn what's so great about them while so many people seem to love them. T_T

And that Spear Britney, well, lets say that the forumrules forbid me to show my real opinion about her, as well as some other so called "artists".

I really hate the German Group "Brosis"!

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

Guns 'n Roses, hate them, specially Axel Rose, I'm glad the others left him out of Velvet Revolver (too early to form an opinion on them), I just switch stations when ever they play November Rain, War was OK though. Also hate The Doors (probably will pi$$ some people off) but I don't get them at all, I think there were better bands in that time, it's probably cuz of the way the singer died, but then again Def Leppard would be in that same category.

I also don't like rap in general, but for some odd reason I like listening to Eminem.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Mostly everything from Linkin Park (except for that one song with Jay-Z), most J-Pop and other stuff.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

The Rolling Stones. I hate them so much.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I really hate Queen and Aerosmith

I really hate Queen and Aertosmith

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

hmmm...I'd definately have to say Rod Stewart. I simply hate him and I don't understand why women like him...he's just..so feminine it isn't funny!!! Also...my mom listens to him all the time on the way home or on the way to..everywhere And it really annoys me >_<.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Metallica-
Not a big fan of metal in the first place, and the whole incident with Napster made me hate them even more. And I also dislike Elvis...I don't think he had a pretty voice at all...he kinda sounded like he was drunk half the time.

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.