Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed: ZAFT, Orb or Earth Alliance - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed: ZAFT, Orb or Earth Alliance

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

heres something 4 gundam seed fans. which side will u be on? the coordinators side or the naturals? pick! i would be on zaft. haha

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

zaft ~!! xD~!!!! hmz...since orb is screwed up by the EA xD~!!!!
zaft soldier here at your service ~!

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

id pick Orb. Its a neutral country and it doesnt have a stupid slogan like "for a blue and clean world." (EAF is just contradicting itself -.-) although right now in Destiny, i dont think id want to be with Orb...Yuuna and his dad messed up Orb. all their good leaders died in that fire along with Uzumi. but at the way Destiny is going, id join Zaft at the moment. but never ever ever with EAF >_<

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

I think you forgot the ZAFT option... o__o

Anyways.. I agree.. when Orb was run by Uzumi.. he absolutely tried his best no matter what to protect the people reguardless of them being coordinator or natural and DID NOT make decisions based on what the world thought and did not fear the EAF. He lived up to the promises of Orb not interfering with battles, protecting its people and will not become a doormat for other nations. Had it been in Seed, I definitely would have chosen Orb.

In Destiny.... I'm not too sure.. each side has it's own iffys... if you know what I'm getting at. The people of all three groups are suffering greatly .. so it's tough to say.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

None of the above. I would do my best to stay off of the three sides. I would maintain neutrality and remain as unimportant as possible, so I wouldn't be a target.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

zaft. Do I really need to explain myself? Orb was already run by EAF, and I just don't like those guys...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

i would pick ZAFT because orb is screw up by earth alliance :)

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* For sure Orb is my choice. I dun like both the "natural and noble" guys in EA nor the "highly and almighty" bastard in zaft.

_ Beside, Orb has all the cool Pilots ^^

May the loli be with you

"zaft no tame ni!" ~ "For zaft!!"

Signature

i'll choose coordinators cuz i'm a lazy guy :P
and EA was the one who used the nuke first ~

but i don't see zaft on the vote list ~
only c Orb and EA

I pick the whoever side.....aka I don't support anyone really :p

Since the archangel choice is out....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

ZAFT ZAFT of coz zaft.... no more other XP i wanna be coordinator so smart ^^

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* If ya want it so badly hust come to some Mad scientist office and order him to modify your body. Welcome to the Coordinator world :P

May the loli be with you

Holt

Holt

pffft

The ZAFT option isn't in the poll T_T
I'd definitely go ZAFT because they have a pretty able leader so far.
EAF are just a bunch of anti-coordinator idiots who just want war and domination. They have no real reason to fight and persecute others.
Orb has become a spineless country since Cagalli's father went so they're useless.

Signature Image

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

I would most likely be with Orb because they chose to be a neutral nation and after the wars over all we need is people running around still killing people after being tramatized by the bloodshed and losses inflicted on them. But my other choice will be to fight for my self and help others...........

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

I would chose Orb, because it's a neutral state and there live Coordinators and Naturals.
But I think I would choose Erath Alliance, if I would only the choose between ZAFT and them... I don't like the zaft....

Signature Image
Neo Lornoke aka Mwu La Flaga

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I think stellar was a bit hasty in making this poll, considering he/she's put zaft, but it's NOT EVEN AN option. Because of this the poll will be inaccurate. Anywayz.....

ZAFT. There I said it. It's stupid to side w/ORB, since it's bending over and taking it like a 50 cent whore for the EAF. And the EAF is even more corrupt since it's declaring military action based on the hatred and jealousy of a few individuals. It's like all of Europe converted back to monarchy-based government. -_-

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Quote by HoltThe ZAFT option isn't in the poll T_T
I'd definitely go ZAFT because they have a pretty able leader so far.
EAF are just a bunch of anti-coordinator idiots who just want war and domination. They have no real reason to fight and persecute others.
Orb has become a spineless country since Cagalli's father went so they're useless.

sry! i must have messed up when i did the poles. haha silly me

but anyways, way to go zaft!!!!!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

the zaft alliance is da bomb

ZAFT is my choice. ORB gets swayed over too easily and the EA is lead by a rather evil organization...

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Well in Gundam Seed I would join Earth Alliance, but after a few episodes I realized that Coordinators are much better and since then? My only choice is ZAFT no matter what.

In GSD, I would again join zaft. Orb joined EA and fights against ZAFT ... Well since Orb is Earth nation, no wonder they joined them. But one Coordinator makes me angry in gsd... Guess who? Of course Kira Yamato... I hate him in GSD. Sorry all Kira Yamato fans -_-

i will be in orb side cos they not in anyone side {earth-zaft}

mmm i don't know it's kinda hard to choose , actually i like orb too cos it's neutral country but since they're join with EAF, I HATE ORB !! i think i choose Zaft, Zaft in seed destiny different from zaft in gundam seed,more powerfull and love peace ^ ^ (hopefully it will be like this till the end of destiny ^_^' )

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i chose orb.. although i would choose ZAFT more.. but.. no choice.. no option for that.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.