Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Guestbook posts going to Random Userpage - Minitokyo

Group Guestbook posts going to Random Userpage

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I searched for this but didn't find anything on it. Apologies in advance if this is already a known topic.
I tried posting a comment in my group MTn00bclub guestbook and the comment landed in johnsmith2 guestbook. I saw 3 other comments there that were directed to the group guestbook.

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

it happens for example the comments of hispanime go to some d-j-something...
is just that when you click on view all post you have to go back to the original page and then post for that not to happen... i think there's nothing they can do to figure this out or fix it...
it just happens...

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I see, but it is confusing for newer members, which is the focus of my group. It would be great if this could be fixed.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Will be fixed in the new version of MT. For now, please don't post in groups while viewing all GB entries for the group.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.