Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 love......... - Minitokyo

love.........

page 1 of 1 7 total items

why does love always hurt???.........DAMNNN U GURLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 4 PLAYIN US AS FOOL!!!!....but i aint treippin cus we play u RITE BACK SO WATS UP NOW...lol....how does neone else feel boutt his matter?????

not all men play girls back lol i know i dont

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Girls are...finicky to the 10th degree to say the least...lol...unprediticable and comanding. o.o love hurts because we let ourselves become vulnerable to it...it's a byatch but don't let it discourage you...keep trying. gl, homie.

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

eek triple post! :\

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Girls are...finicky to the 10th degree to say the least...lol...unprediticable and comanding. o.o love hurts because we let ourselves become vulnerable to it...it's a byatch but don't let it discourage you...keep trying. gl, homie.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Revenge or getting back at someone is not the absolute solution. If you don't like a certain type of girl, then just move on with someone else who isn't like them and drop the girl who was playing around with you, altogether - rather than drag things on further. I wouldn't use somebody as a tool to make others feel jealous, and I wouldn't want to use individuals as payback for the harm they have caused - that's just wrong. That's not how love works.

It depends on the type of person you meet that really counts around here.

Love is a two-way thing that is to be taking very seriously. Only true love can be achieved when she has feelings for you as you do for her, and you would do anything to keep her safe and protect her as well. I don't like the manipulative types - no fun at all, and love is truly hard to find indeed, as it takes time to get to know a person better - time not many actually have. Tough luck, really - I suppose.

Love hurts, yeah. Guess that happens too often all the time. **Taps her forehead** Oh well - C'est la vie.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

so ur tryin ta say dat if some guy just played u 4 a fool ... u just gonna move on ... no prob? i find dat hard to believe ... i know revenge ain't something great but every1 has dat urge in 'em. i'm not sayin ur a liar but u proabaly get played cuz dese guyz know dat u not gonna do shit.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.