Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Last visited ?¿? - Minitokyo

Last visited ?¿?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Ok I was just checking my user page and I looked at my stats. Its say's that my last visit was long ago. But I was here yesterday and today. Is this my fault or is it some error. Not that i matters much, but it just looks wierd.

Here is an image to show it:
http://tweakzone.nl/f/g/23864MvPv46Cy.jpg

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD 1st off. 'Does it really matter when u last visisted?'. But dont worry it's happening to all the member if i am correct. Then again it's not much of a big deal OX. I'm guessin it's probably the coding.

maybe you were not logged in...so it don't take your visite into account :hmpf:

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

maybe you were not logged in...so it don't take your visite into account :hmpf:

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.