Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Flash mx tutorials - Minitokyo

Flash mx tutorials

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Calling all flash experts out there:
I need help. I have a class in school devoted only to learning the basics in Flash Mx. My animation requires that I animate fire and smoke....But I don't know how...I've tried many different techniques like animating fire in Adobe Image ready and then transfering the gif into Flash, but the gif doesn't work (I wonder why)

So I turned to the net to find tutorials...but I come up short evrey time...So this is my last resort...If anyone of you knows a site that has good Flash tutorials, please reffer me to it because the animation is due on March 30 th...

Thank you so much

Signature Image

i took flash but to be honest im not dat good in it.......so yea...would else will help me on flash....I NEED HELP TOO...lol

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

This is my favorite site when it's tutorials concerned, they also have about 44 tutorials about Flash. Beware of the version they write for though.

http://www.webclass.ru/eng/Tutorials/Flash/index.html

I already opened a topic for Flash MX tutorials in this section. The only one who replied told me about Flash Templates to do very basic stuff without having much knowledge of the program. You could try to see if one of those is any good to you.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by FirefoxThis is my favorite site when it's tutorials concerned, they also have about 44 tutorials about Flash. Beware of the version they write for though.
http://www.webclass.ru/eng/Tutorials/Flash/index.html
I already opened a topic for Flash MX tutorials in this section. The only one who replied told me about Flash Templates to do very basic stuff without having much knowledge of the program. You could try to see if one of those is any good to you.

Oh sorry....I guess I didn't take the time to look around in the section and see wheter or not the topic had already been discussed.....But thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.