Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 grrrrrrr - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ok ill c if someone can help me out...im tryin 2 make my cousin understand da guy shes tryin to hook up wit......i know da guy n hes fuckn stupid n hes just using her......but she wont listen 2 wat im tyrin 2 tell her.......shes really irritating me.......ddue i dont know how else to put it .....but shes gonna get hrut again....

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

First off, you don't need to curse. It's unnecessary.

As for your problem, tell her that if she really cares about her future, she would listen to you. Right now, that's what she's risking.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX Guess i'll be nice to ya. Best u can do is warn her of the situation she will be gettin in. Next step is for u to bac off, u've already warn her of what would happen and if she doesnt believe u then she'll have to get hurt again for her to see it.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

The best you can do is what you are already doing. You're just looking out for her, and if she doesn't listen to you, then that's up to her.

Maybe she has to get hurt again for her to realize it. I know that is what you are trying to prevent but you can't help it if she won't listen to you. If she won't listen to you then just back off and let her go. If he does end up hurting her, don't say 'I told you so', just be there for her and support her, and maybe of she realizes you were right, she will learn to listen to you more and respect your opinion.

Best of luck to you.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

im sorry if i cursed....it just fustratin ...ya know....i mean i luv my cousin.......we grew up together.......n shes bein hurt so mcuh in da past....her dad left her when she was 4 .....her mom dont care.........n shes really stressin alot rite now......she knows dat im always here for her....she always calls me just 2 c wats up.....like last time i recieve a called form her like aorund 3am ....she was cryin ......tellin me she hated her life.......she hated her dad n mom for not carin ......newayz......dats a whole different story.....
but as this guy she really like him......according to her she luv him....??? .......but like i said before this dude has already hurt her....n i so wanna kick his ass...BUT WAT HURT DA MOST IS HER tellin ME WELL IF U tocuh HIM I WILL never speak TO YOU again...n U CAN forget THAT U HAVE A COUSIN......ya know....its like this fool its really kilin my relatiionship wit my cousin.....N ITS NOT KOO......n he knows dat i can screw his plans up dats why i think hes puttin my cousin against me.........n ITS WORKIN.....n wdats wat i hate more......ya know id ont wanna do nothin crazy.....but a guy can take so much.......thanks u guyz.....
wow wow wow im showin another side of myself dat i didnt know!???

Holt

Holt

pffft

This is starting to sound like an anime story OX
But seriously, I understand your feelings.
I think that like AngelKate said, it's best to leave it be for now. You've done what you can. Just be there if things really get messed up. You might want to keep a watchful eye on what they do but don't go too far in that respect. Just make sure she doesn't do something that will seriously screw up her life forever.
Oh and please type in sentences and use punctuation. It's actually really hard to understand long posts like that.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.