Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Well - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Hello!!! My name is Adrian Diaz Azofeifa (with accents that cannot be understood by this site)
I am 17 years old (at today march 20,2005) birthday: 1/8/87 and I am from Costa Rica (for those who don't know a thing about Costa Rica, it is in Central America, it is north west from Panama. I like soccer and computers and I love to love the love...kidding..., I love God!!
questions?
comments?
:D

Signature
Fun.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay any have alot of fun

So you play soccer alot there??

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

It's the main sport in my country!!We are going to the 2006 world cup, i'm sure!!!:D thanks for the greeting! yeah, this community/site/forum/grp combination is fun i think it could be the best i've found of it's kind!!

Signature
Fun.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by UnknownFactIt's the main sport in my country!!We are going to the 2006 world cup,
i'm sure!!!:D thanks for the greeting! yeah, this
community/site/forum/grp combination is fun i think it could be the
best i've found of it's kind!!

Wow - awesome indeed.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun around here. Take care. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hi welcome to mt enjoy your time here and see you around

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

YUP YUP this site=fun so enjoy........and haf fun meeting new ppl. most of the ppl are very friendly and helpful around here so ermmm make yourself at home??

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, don't break any rules, make lots of friends, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.