Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy XII - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy XII

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hm,..I was just wandering do any of you are impatiently waiting for the newest game ''Final Fantasy XII''?I know I am.If anyone here knows some news when it will finally be released in Europe,please tell me.
I would be glad to hear a opinion from anyone.
See Ya!

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

yup im dieing for the game.....but it would only be released in jp around mid of the year......dont think we'll be getting an english version anytime soon though.....and squaresoft being busy as they are ........probably gonna delay the game.....

RiotYagami

RiotYagami

Lone Wolf

Quote by diamarrr squaresoft being busy as they are

did you know that squaresoft merged with enix and are now called square-enix?

anyway back to the topic.
I can't wait for final fantasy XII comes out unfortunately, I won't be able to get it for awhile because most games take forever to get my part of the world

I havn't been keeping up with the news on ff12, but I am looking forward for it

there suppose to be some news about it in this year E3. i can't wait. new footage and info.

Signature

i forgot this game was coming... I can't wait!!! i hope it's coming out soon!!!!!

31/03/06 for it release : that's what they said at the e3... :sweat:

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Final Fantasy X-2 ruined FF for me forever. Despite the many girls.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I am dying to have that game and, sadly, that's one of the few things that I really look forward to in my future--but they keep pushing back its release. I just hope it's as good as ffx.

p.s. Sing for me Lenne!

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

can't wait for this one. i've seen a trailer. looks awesome.

it too long to wait
but all ff series are good i cant wait for it

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

I waited patiently for it when it's supposed to it release in December. It has been delayed numerous times. I have no problem waiting til May as long as the game turns out pretty good. I just hope that those days spent during the posponement pay off.

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

I cant wait for playing ff-xii!!!

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

FFXI...

The Final Fantasy that no longer uses the standard turn-based fights.
The Final Fantasy that takes place in the world of Final Fantasy Tactics (The world is called Ivalice I think.
The Final Fantasy that will boast in graphics that will blow our minds out.
The Final Fantasy with yet another messed up character (well, almost all had messed up main characters)
The Final Fantasy that will have us save the world , yet again =)
The Final Fantasy that is the Falgship of Square-Enix

Am I looking forward to it?
That's a given :)

theres only one thing i have to say about FFXII.........im buying it ^ ^

i cant wait until it comes out but im not sure when it will come out

The comments about the combat system haven't been overly positive, but that hasn't been what's drawn me to the main FF games anyway. Also, with them releasing Romancing Saga, Dragon Quest, and Kingdom Hearts before FF, I've got plenty of Square-Enix RPG love to kill time before ffxii.

you know....im not sure either.....I gotta check....i think its comming out this year,....not sure....ill find out

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.