Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is school important to you? - Minitokyo

Is school important to you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Yeah, school is definitly important to me! I may not like it, but i still realize how it will affect my future, and try to do my best. Education is so important i think, and tho its tough, i try to understand things as best i can. Hopefully one day all this info will be good for something? haha, kidding. I'm sure it will be :)

Signature

It...is not...very important...to me, because...most of the students there...hate me...and it makes it hard to learn...

for me is important but i really hard, you know, for the stupid english as i told you the last time, but i try to do it as well as possible....oh yeah, loosing classes..jeje

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

As you get older, you will begin to think that school becomes less and less important. From what I know, many of the courses taught in college are basically similar to the courses taught in high school. However, there are some exceptions. Art and music are more commonly teached in college, but the rest is all from high school. Also, going to school every day of the week is a drag which limits the amount of free time you have for other activities.

If I had a choice, I would choose to learn things by myself. I feel that I would have all the time I need to learn material, and I wouldn't have to worry about being graded possibly failing a course I would completely misunderstand. Still, school is important, and it wouldn't be too good to drop out soon unless a major happening that will affect emotional, physical, or spiritual actions occurs.

Stay in school before I shoot you on the street. Nah, joking. XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Of course it is. Without an education you can't really go anywhere in life anymore. Most jobs require at least a High School education before you can work, so if you don't have one, you'll be hard pressed to find a job. School may seem unimportant but you really do need it. Stick with it, even though it sucks lol. It'll help you in the long run.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

learning... bettering yourself, and growing as a person is what is truly important- not the atmosphere in which you do it in

but you don't have to take my word for it... lol i hate school yet I'm in the National Honors Society, kinda contradictory no? figure that one out ^_~

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

School is very important to me since I learned a lot of things in school. It really helped me to develop myself and to gain knowledge. Education is very important to me. I will never forget the things happened to me in school. ^___^

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i think school is really important, at least it is imporant for me and my future because its hard now to get a job without a diplome and everything what you will learn at school is good for you and in your life :D

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i have the chance to be able to study at university (and yet, i techically can't afford it... ) so i guess i take it as really important... or maybe, it's just that i don't want to screw it up...

Yeah I guess you can say it's improtant. I mean that's were I get my education and all, but most of all I go for my friends.^_^

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I'm done with school since last summer and when looking back makes me realize that it was more important then I actually thought back when I was still at school.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Education is very important if you want to get ahead in life.

I like the education system we have here because in a sense, it makes you more efficient, teaches you more knowledge than you ever had before, and prepares you and gives you an insight sense as to how the outer world works. Aside from that, jobs that require high professions and educated people means more money in your pocket - but I'm not going to make hundreds of thousands of dollars when it'll add incredible stress to my life.

That's why I want to open up my own business. If I don't do as successful as I wanted to become, I can always use my education to get me a permanent fail-safe job - so its all good in the long run. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

School is very important for your life unless you want to be a hippy and live with nature XD
You get a good education and you'll become successful in the future! (hopefully)
You also meet people and gain valuable social, management, leadership and teamwork skills.
If you're in a school like mine, you get made a prefect if you're good which means responsibility for the little kids but no actual authority over them and you also have to serve coffee and tea and parent-teacher meetings. It's like free labour OX

Signature Image

yep yepos! schoolies r important 2 ranie too!^^
hehehe....i would want a bright and wunderful future! thats y im going ta skool!^^ to get an education so that i would get more knowledge bout stuffz!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

School's definately important. I is most certainly boring as hell, but no matter what, it is more important than anything else. I'm going to college next year and I know plenty of people who didn't get in where they wanted because they were lazy.

Auraeliah

Auraeliah

Ain't No Shame In It

Quote by jendeathbotlearning... bettering yourself, and growing as a person is what is truly important- not the atmosphere in which you do it in
but you don't have to take my word for it... lol i hate school yet I'm in the National Honors Society, kinda contradictory no? figure that one out ^_~

I agree that learning is important, throughout your entire life. School is necessary to continue onto a career pathway, blah blah blah. I am also in Honor Society and I take college classes through an early start program. Some people think that must mean I love school, but really I am just smart enough to know that taking college courses for free is economically sound and that Honor Society takes care of volunteer work and looks good on resumes. Also, going to College part-time finishes of my high school credits faster and gives me more time off. And hanging out with an older crowd has it's advantages, and makes peers at my high school think I am much more... knowledgable. Which means a popularity boost for me since I get the 411 on college parties. Hehe. School is important.

Signature

Auraeliah

Auraeliah

Ain't No Shame In It

Quote by jendeathbotlearning... bettering yourself, and growing as a person is what is truly important- not the atmosphere in which you do it in

I agree that learning is important, throughout your entire life. School is necessary to continue onto a career pathway, blah blah blah. I am also in Honor Society and I take college classes through an early start program. Some people think that must mean I love school, but really I am just smart enough to know that taking college courses for free is economically sound and that Honor Society takes care of volunteer work and looks good on resumes. Also, going to College part-time finishes of my high school credits faster and gives me more time off. And hanging out with an older crowd has it's advantages, and makes peers at my high school think I am much more... knowledgable. Which means a popularity boost for me since I get the 411 on college parties. Hehe. School is important.

Signature

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

nope already finished school, working now

Hell yeah. I'm a sophomore in college right now and if all my efforts turn out to be in vain, I'm gonna be one angry dude XD

Be Free and Masturbate

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

yeah school is important if u want a good job to help support yourself or a family, but hard especially for people who can't afford college.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

School is very important. When I was in highschool, I did not care much about it. Though today, I would not be where I am at if it was not for school.

Signature Image

* : )

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

i don't care much about the school. it pisses me off. for me it's just a pain in the ass.

DNG

DNG

Demonic

School is only important because employers want to know what subjects you're good at. But I think schools should teach more skills, like carpenting and technical stuff.
It's important to learn, especially when young so that you don't make as many mistakes.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

Sure, it's important to have a general culture.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.