Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Big goals - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

what do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge, or something else?

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i strive for happiness... which pretty much includes all the things that you listed. XP i want to be happy, which means finding someone to love and feeling accomplished.

Signature Image

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

There is no right or wrong in answering this question. But keep in mind: feeling accomplished is quite different from real accolishment. You can feel accomplished without actually accomplished anything.

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

Hmm...I strive for knowledge, success and happiness. hehe, I think that if I have knowledge I can be successful and when I'm successful I can find happiness. It's just me, but that's what I strive for most.

Signature Image

Periphery

The End

I strive for accomplisment. power and happiness

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Well, lets see, knowledge absolutely, next to that accomplishment (very important for me) and some excitement while trying to achieve all of these goals. The rest can go home, don't care about it.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Security in a sense that you feel safe in your own home, you make more than enough money to pay for your bills. I suppose prosperity can fall into this one as well.

Knowledge is something I have kind of gathered for a long time now. It doesn't make me any smarter, but it does prepare me for handling everyday life-to-life situations, and to handle debates whenever the time calls.

But definitely accomplishment. Procrastination - gah @_@ - I used to do that all the time, but its not all too bad nowadays. **Nods** Got over the loop and finally made some useful management of my time. Getting something done right is a pretty important tool of mine. The fun never ends. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I work hard to receive Knowledge, not just about simple stuff you'd learn in highschool. Its more like things that philosophers have spent years trying to understand, the tough questions like the meaning of life and what keeps everything running in this universe. I may never find the answers, but i'd like to get as close to the truth as possible. But in order to pay the bills, i gotta get a good knowledge in my practice as well.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.