Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a fantasy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

Do you have a favorite fantasy? (the one dream that you like most. You have many dreams right? Is there a favorite one?)
Would you like for it to be fulfilled?
(you do NOT have to say what your fantasy is, if you wish not to. If you DO want to share, feel free.)

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

Sure, also must of one...

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

what do u mean by favorite fantasy? i can't really understand.

DNG

DNG

Demonic

I fantisise I was the globes greatest Fighter along with my friends and we have powers like in Ikki Tousen or Tenjo Tenge. :)

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

My favorite fantasy, eh? Must be when I save the world from mad evil people and swing my massive huge sword like samurai style and still have the speed of the of a cheetah or just realy fast! LOL, yep I have many more but I constantly think of this one. Yeah this one I can't really fullfilled but fun to dream!

Signature Image

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Yes, and i actually wrote a book about it haha. I guess i was never quite happy with how far i got before i fell asleep, so i decided to write it down, and then i would continue it from there. Now i'm looking at a 200 page novel. still revising though. Yes, right now, actually.

Most of these are fantasies i think of while i'm trying (or not trying!) to fall asleep. And most of them involve catgirls.

okay, all of them involve catgirls. ^_^

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

well....its that i am the strongest magician n swordie(red mage i suppose) n i can kill anyone that pisses me off....but usually its the bad people XP

but mostly im the greatest swordsman! roronoah zoro is my idol!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.