Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? - Minitokyo

If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I suppose I'd be pale green or that icy blue. You never see those in the 12-crayon boxes.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I would love to be red crayon 'cause I like that color and it represents love, passion and stylish *gigglings*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I would be a black crayon because it matches my soul and is the color of the earth and the heartless evil souls that inhabit its surface, but soon this plague shall be lifted and the world will be saved from its continued fall into degeneracy and corruption!

The closest color I can relate myself to is gray, I guess. Seldomly used, often ignored, somewhat dark shade... but not too dark! =[

i want to be a blackred one =). Why? beacuse i want to be first twocolored crayon =P

if I was a crayon.... O.o
well black I guess.. being my favorite color and all... (I know, many sya that black is'nt a color, so what!, I like it!)

duude!! i would be -->black<-- ....when i was little, i didnt use crayons to dRaW, or coLoR.....i used them to ~write~.....black always shows up the best on paper.... ......definetly black because its close resemblance to a pen, which feels more natural to me maann .....plain and simple, yet bold....just like Tha Island!!! XD

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

id be a light green, or very calming color for some odd reason

under new management

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I would like to be hmmm... red... because it's the colour of passion and blood ;)... <- kinda wicked, but oh well ;p... and also dark red is one of my fav colours... other choice would be black... because I'm quite dark person... so it would fit my personality...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by bakudan00mine will be gray cause it's a mix of black and white. two of my favourite color

.. interesting choice.

But for me, I'd be white. :) that's because white is my fave color. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

id b a black crayon, because black is my favorite color, haha, thats like the only reason

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Well my fav color is a light blue but since I would want to be a usefull crayon I'd be green. Everthing is green

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I'd love to be an orange crayon, best color ever :) (Well i think it is) lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

Green.. coz it's kitchie nadal's fave color.. me too..

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

black grey or white just becasue i'm color blind so i can't see anything else

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

I'd be...Pink...why?, why?...why not?...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

Purple or black, cause they're cool.

AngelAkira

Open your wings and fly...

Quote by CruelAngelWhat's the least used colour? I'd be that so I can stretch out my existence as a piece of stationery for as long as possible while watching my fellow crayons slowly diminish and eventually disappear...Ha ha...sorry I feel unnaturally pessimistic today...

Hahahaha! :D I liked that answer... but anyway I would be a blue crayon 'cause it's my favorite color and besides I'm always out of this world in the sky and the sky is blue. :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.