Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese Guitar Tabs - Minitokyo

Japanese Guitar Tabs

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I've been wondering for a long time, what term do japanese use for "Guitar Tabs"?
I guess this is because although I listen to a large variety of JRock, JPop and other Japanese artists, finding guitar tabs for them is a pain and difficult.

So far the best sites I found were mysongbook.com which uses GuitarPro tabs, but has a decent amount. and other artist specific sites like for Do As Infinity and Asian Kung-Fu Generation.

Does anyone know what name is used for Guitar Tabs in Japanese websites (or what term to use to search for them on a search engine), or any good Japanese websites with many different guitar tabs? All I know is my basic kana reading ability along with the translation tools and a kanji to romanji translator available online will help me navigate around ^^

HI there MAN ;)
if you find any good place tell my, OK i really like the jrock and jpop to but i havent found any good place at Google but i'm still looking so if i find anything i'll tell you, so nice meeting you cya around ;)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, the Japanese call it "songbooks"

Ongaku hon if you like XD

They are rare on the net... my friend was dying for the laruku one... but I doubt it's on the net... but do try the little fansites (like the pretty html ones) they'll have some ^_^

yay! answered the question :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I started this topic 48 weeks ago, that is approximately one year ago (if you take 4 weeks as a month) with the hope of finding good Japanese music tabs, and didn't find anything.

Got some good news which opens up a whole new world for J-Pop/Rock guitarist fans!
I found a japanese website which contains quite a large amount of guitar tabs for japanese artists!
Ofcourse, the site is all in Japanese, but it's easy to navigate the site if you have some basic Japanese knowledge.

Better yet, the search system changes romanji to katakana/hiragana searches automatically. So if you search for "Spitz" it will change it into the katakana ใ‚นใƒ”ใƒƒใƒ„ and give you the results! It also allows you to see what the chords are just by clicking on them (rather than looking for them on different databases online or in books) Only disadvantage that I see is that there are still not many songs of many artsists there, they are only 'chord' tabs rather than string-by-string tabs and for some reason some tabs just sound 'completely' wrong when I play them on my guitar >.<

If anyone else knows any site that is like this, please share it! I'm sure there are a lot of more sites like these hidden from the eyes of the non-Japanese fans!

The site I found is called J-Total Music, and it's here --> http://music.j-total.net/index.html

gakufu.gakki.me
thanks to me guys :D

merged: 05-13-2017 ~ 03:26pm
wow guys last posted (Feb 25, 2006) long live legend!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.