Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Legend Musashi - Minitokyo

Samurai Legend Musashi

page 1 of 1 8 total items

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

I just got the game, and I must say that I'm enjoying it so far. But more than the gameplay, I'm enjoying the art XD ....can anyone direct me to some art for this game? (especially the princess and the sword maidens XD )

Signature

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

http://naimoka.com/index.php?rub=nomura&page=musashi

Hope that helps. I really want that game by the way..

Been there, done that.

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

Thanks! I just wish that the princess was there too , lol XD ...oh, and good luck on getting the game! ^^

Signature

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Huh... I was wondering if it was just me. The scans for Samurai Legend Musashi are really hard to come by, and its a shame because I love all the character designs.

I'm only as far as the Jungle, and I'm getting slaughtered. ^_^'
Oh well. It's a great game! I have a lot of fun playing it.

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Hehe..This game is a lot of fun! x3 I enjoy games like this and I was surprised when SquareEnix made something like this!

The beginning video clip sooo reminds me a lot of Disgaea (Nippon Ichi) artwork. ^_^;

i think that Musashi could have a better voice actor though. <_<; Lol..It's just that his voice doesn't sound that well with him..At least ot me..

I'm just past the jungle part where you get the fifth princess. ^__^

Signature

I really like the new Musashi game. but I wish they would remake the older one. that one was even better.

i have played the old one and it was good.. I will try to get my hands on this new series of brave fender musashi!! gonna be a really gd game!!

i have played the old one and it was good.. I will try to get my hands on this new series of brave fender musashi!! gonna be a really gd game!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.