Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signature IMAGE RATING - Minitokyo

Signature IMAGE RATING

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

4.5/10

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

well Tatsuya's own sig has always been a fav of mine...9

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

DMNY's siggie has always been dark and myserious... I like it XP *9/10*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I am doing rather good in the other thread for this sam subject so i give Kuroimisa a 6/10
Just dont get it.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

waaaaaahh! demondante no siggy wa totemo kawaii ne! XD the colors are beautiful and soft and it gives off a gentle glow. i'd give u an 8.

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

that bluly girl is she listening to music? she has somthing on her ear...well its a great sig.. i give it a 8,5/10

It is time for you to drown

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by Tiasthat bluly girl is she listening to music? she has somthing on her ear...well its a great sig.. i give it a 8,5/10

no, hikaru (the blue girl [she was actually red but i asked einna torecolor her for me] ^^) isn't listening to music. if u'd seen angelic layer, u'd know. XD anyways, i'd give u a 7.5. the pixellated look actually enhances the color and style of the sig. ^^

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Existing active thread:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3687/

Remember to use the Search box before you create new threads. . . we need not have two active ones running concurrently :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.