Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u think about prince of persia? - Minitokyo

What do u think about prince of persia?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I played it 1st time on my very old 286... guess is one of the oldest pc game and one of the most famous too. Just saw one of the new versions in 3d grafics for sale today and was wondering how many ppl still like this game.... what do u think about this legendary game?

Nephir

May the Light Free You

Prince Of Persia is by far the best fighting puzzle game there is. Of course, I speak of the present day Prince. The price of perisa from long ago...well, I really never played it, but saw some play and heard rumors of it. From what i get, it was nice. IN short, the prince of today is better and badder than ever. His moves for fighting and intense style is magnificent. The fact his legeacy has gone on this long without gettin ga bad rep. is awsome. Tell anyone who knows of games this word; "Pop 2", and surley, theyll think of the Prince of Persia.

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

xxchrno

xxchrno

<3 Bleach

its okay, i played prince of persia, sands of time... stupid glitch made me restart the whole game... neways i really like the puzzles and the reverse time that u can go back if u can screw up ^^

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I love Prince Of Persia, it reminds me my 6-year old times, it was the 2nd Video game i ever played(the 1st one was Megaman 3 xD ).

now, i'm curious how is the last game of the serie :S

hail

IlikeCheez

IlikeCheez

Settling Pollen

Sands of Time is a fun game!! and as for the first ones... well they were bloody and 2d!!! hooray for less bits!

Signature

The energy which lights my fire ignites my soul, fuels my inspiration.

I liked the first Prince of Persia, but I feel the second is better (And is, in fact, one of my favourite PC games ever). As for the new ones, I loved Sands of Time and thought WW was ok, but I didn't like the punk rocker atitude of the prince in Warrior Within.

played the older game versions when i was younger and lost interest in it quickly,
though i think sands of time is a great game; prince of persia in 3d worked out very well.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

i say pop is the gayest most outdated game of all time it sux horrible camera engine and the time attacks are cheap as h*ell they make u die even if u do reverse time right after dieing
so no its gay

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Warrior Within is the only one that I've played, but I think it was nothing short of amazing. The puzzles were clever and innovative, the battle system awesome to watch in action (some moves still make me go "woah!!!") and the story is deep and sucks me right in through the screen. I love that game

The new Prince of Persia games are great. They have excellent combat systems, and puzzle solving that can get tricky. I never once felt like I was being redundant or unchallenged in some way. The old school version was a decent enough game I suppose, though I was far more fond of Crystal Crazy and Crystal Quest to really spend any time on Prince.

I never met him. Is he related to Aladdin?

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.