Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shin Asuka Sister = Stellar? - Minitokyo

Shin Asuka Sister = Stellar?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Hey I think (or Just My Think) Stellar is look like Shin Sister (I Forget The Name)

Pride comes before the fall

Periphery

The End

All the faces are drawn about the same so its easy to see a resemblence. But Stellar cannot be Maya because in GSD the um, parts of Maya was shown scattered around, so Stellar is definitely not Maya.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Quote by PeripheryAll the faces are drawn about the same so its easy to see a
resemblence. But Stellar cannot be Maya because in GSD the um, parts of
Maya was shown scattered around, so Stellar is definitely not Maya.

lol parts of Maya haha thats jokes

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

ermmm maya has brown hair and smaller **** -_-'' hahaha stellar has yellow hair and ......

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Yeah, all people thought so, but something that bothered me is that Mayu's cellphone with Shinn and Stellar picture in the 2nd Op , why the others weren't given their important things? for me it's too weird.

Periphery

The End

Maybe because Shinn takes Stellar for his younger sister but their relationship later develops into love

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

If i am Shinn, and i take someone as my younger sister, i won't make her similar to my original sister.

bigmara

bigmara

- SoN oF tHe GuN -

no way stellar = mayu... if clonning also i think it will be impossible to produce a really grown up people within 2 years

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Seems like that, but animes usually have impossible things that happens..

well, that's okay if all of you don't agree, it's just a thought of mine.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.