Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What car do see youself driving 5 or more years from now? - Minitokyo

What car do see youself driving 5 or more years from now?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I hope to be driving a R34 Nissan Skyline GTR V-SPEC II or a 05 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. Two of the best cars in my opinion i kid u not. Voice your opinion of the car or cars you would like to drive.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

the super sexy Ferrari F50 in black, (all cars look good in black)the lamborgini diablo or murcielago ,the lotus elise, or the alfa romeo milano. or if were talking resonable, the mitsubishi lancer evolution or the new mustang is cool too. Ill probably still be driving my jeep, but thats what they make games like Need For Speed for.

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol... in 5 years I will be 18 and have the right to vote! Back to the topic... I fell in love with one of my friends's brother's BMW, but I dont know what kind it is. So I hope I can drive that kind of car when l'm 18!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by DragusI hope to be driving a R34 Nissan Skyline GTR v-spec II or a 05 Aston
Martin V12 Vanquish. Two of the best cars in my opinion i kid u not.
Voice your opinion of the car or cars you would like to drive.

Definitely agrees with Dragus! Woot! Woot! The nissan skyline is the best!

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Actually, I can see an red Acura Integra (too lazy to look at the exact details).

No really, it's my parents',and I can have it when I can drive... XP

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Periphery

The End

I see myself driving my brother's old car... :(

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

In 5 years time I see myself driving no car...Why? because cars create polution and I don't want to polute the environment. So no car for me :(

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by PeripheryI see myself driving my brother's old car... :(

Quote by bookwormIn 5 years time I see myself driving no car...Why? because cars create
polution and I don't want to polute the environment. So no car for me
:(

To Periphery : What kind of car is it ?

To bookworm : That is understandable but some people have no choice they have to use vehicles of some sort, it is not that we want to polute just in some cases there is no other choice.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

BMW `o` any kind just bmw.

oh but not the new ones, god I dislike that hip japanese look at me I'm fun fun type cars.

German steal classics mmm ^_^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.