Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 konnichiwa!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

another newbie here! lol wow, this place looks awesome, and the wallpaper's are soo beautiful! =n.n= i hope to have fun here and oh! happy easter lol l8rz

'Signature Image'

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey hey, welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Happy easter also, and remember, if you need any help, just ask someone! Keep smilin!
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a great time here and hope you make some friends. See you around! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Neeeeewwwbiiiie! :: Tackles glomps. :: *-*;; Welcome to MT, of course, and Happy Easter to you, as well. ^o^;; :: Stares at avatar. :: o__o;; Odd.. xD;;

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

oiii konnichiwa welcome to minitokyo!!
waiii your a naruxitachi fan o__o...
I like sasuxnaru though...sniffs but that's okay naruto YAOI FANS unite!!! nyahahaha XD but anyways welcome to mt =)

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Woooooohooo! New blood! Welcome to MT! A place where you can find some very one of a kind images... You can also submit your own art! There's also...as you have seen...great wallpapers! Don't be afraid to ask any questions to the people here. They are very friendly! They'll be glad to help a new person here....... Anyway, I hope you enoy your stay here!!! See you around! Kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~

Signature Image

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

hey YoKoBaNdiT! welcome to MT! i hope u enjoy your stay here (cuz this place rules). and yes the wallpapers are beautiful. i really admire them ^^ will we see some of yours soon? :P

if u have questions, dont' be afraid to ask around, and don't forget to check out the support section!

see ya!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Hello, this place I very cool

Love to meet new people

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Yoko, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

hello and welcome to mt
remember to check out the support section if you haven any questions
and have a good time XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

welcome to mt!^^ this is ranie by the way!
hehehe...hope ya enjoy ur staying here!wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hehehe...yep yep! awesome wallies!^^
cya round!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Heyo there! Have fun, make friends, blah-blah-blah, and just take things cool. ^ ^

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

nice to meet you. the wallpapers really are awesome. me 2 likes them a lot ^^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Happy Easter to you too! ^^ Hi there, welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, posting, viewing all of the art, and making new friends! Take care, and see you around^^

Signature

Hey there!!! How are ya? XD Hope u will enjoy your stay on mt!!!
omg!! Cool avie !!!!! XD :pacman: Anyway, welcome here!!!!

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa YoKoBaNdiT! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hello and welcome to MT.....enjoy your stays here and make new friends .......well happy lvling see ya
hahah noticed your avy....OMG -_-

hiya welcome to MT hope you have a wonderful time here! and if you need a new friend im here lol.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.