Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think there's such thing as love at first sight? - Minitokyo

Do you think there's such thing as love at first sight?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

I think the title says it all. I've been thinking about this for quite some time and I belive it would be interesting to hear what other people thinks about the subject.

I would appreciate constructive comments, as this is something I consider quite serious, but if you don't have the time or don't feel like it, just post whatever you think. It's okay

See you later.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I've felt it. But I can't say it stayed very long ^_^

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

No I don't think there is such a thing as love in first sight... If it's someone you don't even know than I think it's only possible to fall in lust at first sight...
This thread could also be taken the other way also... Do you think its possible to fall in love with someone you've never even seen before...?

Signature Image

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hmmmm... attraction, yes. but love??? extremely unprobable

hail!

u could think someone is cute but love is a whole nother issue

Quote by joycevNo I don't think there is such a thing as love in first sight... If it's someone you don't even know than I think it's only possible to fall in lust at first sight...
This thread could also be taken the other way also... Do you think its possible to fall in love with someone you've never even seen before...?

I'm just going to agree with joycev on this one. I mean you haven't even meet the person and you think you love them? That's a bit freaky for me.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX I sure believe it's tru. Think of it as.. they have the looks [Pretty/Hot/Cute/Which Ever] Then u get to kno em and BAM u find he/she is the prefect person [This includes there flaws as well] And there u go Luv at 1st site. [Please note this happens RARELY]

krad

slacker

I believe it can happen. :)

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

I totally think so i met my first gf like that

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

I think it could happen, but not often

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Never happened to me... But I don't think it's logical. What some might call love, is simple attraction (no matter how strong). Love is way more elaborate than that, I believe.

--Scarlet

I think that there is something as love at first sight, i have experienced it, but i do not think that it is always reciprocated... oh well. i guess that's just how it its *smiles and moves on* so I hope that helps you out requiemX

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Real, honest to goodness love I don't think can happen right away. Real love takes time to develop. Lust at first sight though I think is what most people feel when they think they are experiencing "love" at first sight. It is a strong attraction that may be percieved as love. That's just my opinion anyway.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Oh yes, totally! It's a silly romantic story so i won't bore you with the cute details, but i met my first gf like that ^_^

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

i think it's been scientifically proven. read it in some fashion magazine hahaha.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by KeoughOX I sure believe it's tru. Think of it as.. they have the looks
[Pretty/Hot/Cute/Which Ever] Then u get to kno em and BAM u find he/she
is the prefect person [This includes there flaws as well] And there u
go Luv at 1st site. [Please note this happens RARELY]

hahaha i think the same way as keough bout this 1...nothing else needs to be said =D

love at first sight would just mean you would fall in love with someone's beauty or looks...
that could happen i suppose

falling in "love" with someone over the net is more likely to happen though...since you fall for their personality or at least what you think is their personality which is better than falling for looks in most aspects

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by requiemXI think the title says it all. I've been thinking about this for quite
some time and I belive it would be interesting to hear what other
people thinks about the subject.

Not to me - and never will, of course. lol

But I've seen it happen to some friends of mine. Normally when they stop half-way and think about it, they pushed on the "blind love" thing a little too far and I see them constantly split up afterwards then and there all the time. I don't think there's such thing as love in first sight for the typical norm., but it is indeed possible, nonetheless.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by diamarrr

hahaha i think the same way as keough bout this 1...nothing else needs to be said =D

dimarrr your so.... well let's just say you at lease honest.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Alisha

Quote by diamarrr

dimarrr your so.... well let's just say you at lease honest.

-_-'' haha >.<

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

No. At first sight, it can't be love. Infatuation. But not love. Love comes from knowledge of the other person, of his/her qualities and little annoyances. Not from a quick glance.

I know there's sex at first site, but love. . . Depends on how much time you really spend with that person & how both express each other.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Well this is surely love at first sight for me:

http://www.stosyth.gov.uk/images/editor/Sep02PizzaFarm.jpeg

sounds exciting... but never happened to me... probably happens... i guess... o__O"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.