Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnails don't work... - Minitokyo

Thumbnails don't work...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I just submitted a wallpaper, and the normal size (not the large one) thumbnail appears to be broken. It could be a browser problem, but I've never had problems of this kind with this browser--it's extremely reliable. So... if it's some kind of problem with the server, I'd like to know what it is, if not... forget I said anything.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

I'm having trouble viewing thumbnails too, it happens in IE and firefox so it isn't your browser.

I'll show you how scary I am when I get serious.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Wow, the thumbnails not working really does bite. Anyone know when they will be fixed - I'm not that computer savy, so yeah :}

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Yes the thumbnails are broken for me to. I wonder why ppl are still being allowed to submit stuff? Theres like 4 or more pages of broken thumbnails.

Signature

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

The submission process appears to be malfunctioning--I think that's at the root of it all. :/

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Subitting should be haulted immediately until the problem is fixed?

Signature

Taise

Taise

JAFO

The thumbnails seem to be working today. I just wanted to give a 'Thanks!' for their hardwork to whomever fixed the issue.

Signature

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I updated the image and the problem was fixed. I think it was just a short period of submission problems that was affecting the creation of thumbnail images. To anybody who wants to fix their thumbnails, just choose to update the image with the same file. That should solve the problem.

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.