Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't submit anything - Minitokyo

Can't submit anything

page 1 of 1 7 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I tried waiting a day to submit my works, but "step 2" of the process continues to appear, as if I didn't upload any pictures to the gallery.

While I'm at it, is it just me, or is MT loading really slow?

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I think you may need to reupload them?

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

it could be that ur pictures are too small...pictures have to be 1,000,000 pixels or more..but that is for scans.....

if it is art or walls u made...u should contact the suppport inquiry

retire

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Ooh... think I got it. Yea, image too small (doujinshi). Thanks guys!

Signature

SapphireOrb

SapphireOrb

SaPPhIrE

i cant submit any of my fan art... i dont know why but it says it needs to be some sort of file? how can i tell if it is or not! i dont know im just lost. please help!

Signature

"you may be a angel, Krad, but you act like a devil" ~ Dark

Girl of the Blue Gem...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by SapphireOrbi cant submit any of my fan art... i dont know why but it says it needs
to be some sort of file? how can i tell if it is or not! i dont know im
just lost. please help!

So what do you mean in other words? If it is a fan art, submit it under doujinshi, not scans. Hope that helps.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by SapphireOrbi cant submit any of my fan art... i dont know why but it says it needs to be some sort of file? how can i tell if it is or not! i dont know im just lost. please help!

The "some sort of file" might refer to the type of file such as *.gif or *.jpg or *.jpeg. MT only allows *.jpg or *.jpeg. Click on your art to see what type of picture file you saved it as. You can use Irfanview or Photoshop to save your pictures in those format. Or paint (but it looks crappy XP )

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.