Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Contest - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Contest

page 1 of 1 18 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Hello everyone! I don't know how many of you go to my site, Daystar Design, but I am having a bishounen wallpaper contest from March 30th to May 31st.

The winner of the contest will get a $20 online gift card to amazon.com or discount anime dvd or something. So yes that means that all of you who do not live in the US are more then welcomed to join! ^_^

For more details you can visit my contest page: http://www.myrrhlynn.net/daystar/contest.php

Asahi

Asahi

gone

a contest ? well this sounds interesting.. one question : can we use a older wallpaper or must it be a new one ? o.O

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Wow, a contest with a real prize this time... sounds interesting. I'll prolly end up being outclassed, but if I'm lucky no one will join, and I'll win by default. XD

That actually did happen, tho. In school, we were supposed to donate cans, since no one else donated, I won by a single can. XD A 25$ Gift card for Strawberry.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Bishounen invasion! Huzzah!
I am so there!
I suppose my Gankutsuou wall in the works will be up for the challenge :D

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Yay I'm glad that people are going to enter. :D

Asahi - I'd prefer a new wall but it can be a slightly older wall too(not one from months and months ago though @_@ )

Haha, actually I had something similar happen to me too Athrun. XD Yay for being the default winner! XD

dans

dans

busy u_u

trying to look for more bishounen walls with a contest, myrrh ? XD
i try to make one. :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Uwah.. XD Contest~<3 <-competitive girl, heheh~ uhm. ^^ I'll see if I can enter, but can't guarantee I'll finish on time. x_x <-works sloooowly. *giggles; even if it's three months* XD Wow.. and lucky you, going to Japan. Guh. ^_^' <-wants to go on exchange during uni.. *prays* <lol> Enjoy yourself, ne? ;)

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

haha, thats the way to do it! throw some motivation out there using the color green XD

Doubt I'll enter, seeing as how my walling spree is based on the moment... but who knows XD

Good luck with the contest otherwise, and have fun in japan! I hope you've brushed up on your japanese /gg

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~wee~ a contest !!! lizzie might join ... til may 31st ?? :D yay !! lizzie'll try work on something then after exams.
mwahahahah ... athrun-kun !! no default win for ya !! XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

So... what exactly would you be looking for in this? I could always use $20, so... Nyaaaah XP

Also... are we allowed to submit more than one?

Otto... Never mind, the site answered my questions. I got it. ::goes to submit one::

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

wahh.. sounds really interesting.. espacially the theme.. Bishonen... muahahahahahaha are all mine... XD I'll enter for sure.. you can count on me... :nya: Am I more welcomed then the others because I live in germany?? XD

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o.o;;

saki going to joiinn!! *-* saki wubs wuubbss contests~<3

pamkips

pamkips

?????

hm
i will soo join..that is if i can complete a nice wall..

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I sent in my submission yesterday, I think...^^

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Wow I'm so glad everyone is talking about entering. ^^ And yes biriwilg I got your awesome entry in my mailbox. :D (and I got a couple other entries from people on here, so thanks so much for entering already!)

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Oh, thanks. Hers is awesome and ours is just "A couple others." XD

Nyahahaha :D

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Quote by MakhanOh, thanks. Hers is awesome and ours is just "A couple others." XD
Nyahahaha :D

XD

Sorry about that I didn't mean it that way ^_^; I have like 5 other entries already so I was trying to speak "in general" about them. XD

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

I've read the rules, and it says no yaoi charas, so Gravitation's charas cannot be use? Ok, I have other bishounen already in my mind to use, but maybe I only can submit it as fast at the end of April ^^'

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.