Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Am I hated here or sumthing?? - Minitokyo

Am I hated here or sumthing??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

I mean everybody here that I have spoken to has talked to me for a while and then all of a sudden nobody wants to talk to me anymore. I mean I post a message or Pm and nobody replies. Is it just me?? well then if it is i guess i'll just leave then. -_-'

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

o__o;; what? nuuu, why would anyone hate you? >.< You're so nice... don't leave! Devi doesn't hate you, I can't say the same for the other people though.

maybe ppl are busy doing other things to reply to you

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

hey members of MT stop 'em ,i don't hate you nobody here hates you :o :o

member of :[ecchi-club] [KittyCats]

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Well I don't know you, so I can't say that I hate you or like you at the moment. Either way, you shouldn't leave...

But there are a number of reasons why a person might not reply to a PM or message. Chances are, they haven't even gotten it yet or they just don't have anything to say back. You shouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that they don't like you, although that is a possiblility. I have experienced the same thing you have (am right now actually ^^), just be patient, I'm sure in time you will get a response.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The idea is to make yourself known to other members. You just can't expect them to come to you unless you've done something worth for them to see.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Oh, come on. In such a big community like Minitokyo, you can't expect everyone to know you... And unless there's a valid reason, I don't see why people would hate you, honestly... *shrug*

But, I'd be glad to speak to you, so you can mark my name down, and I'll respond!^^

--Scarlet

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

yah what scarlet said...
you can pm me too if you want :)

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

bwahahahaha so many easy shots, but I shall take the road less traveled by me, just stick around for awhile, don't get so dramatic about it, and maybe the people you talk to decided to go on vacation or take a break from MT, I dunno, just wait and see what happens.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

You could PM me too. I really don't mind, I haven't gotten any PMs yet. lol. But that's ok. Anyway, don't leave MT! I only just met you!

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

lol people might not have gotten around to responding or something like that. you have to give it some time ^^

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ratboy2099maybe ppl are busy doing other things to reply to you

Yes, and its quite a drag to carry so many comments on and on when I have other things to do as well. **Snickers** Well said.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

dude i still talk to you and answer your pms right..hehe come on and get into that final fantasy thread ^_^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cause you're a Naruto fan and nobody likes Naruto anymore. XD

Bwahahaha. Just kidding there. Everyone have a life outside. You can't expect for them to be available all the time.

i dont hate you it's just that people are doing things so a lot of the time they dont have time to reply, O and white-zero that a buch of bull i know a lot of people that like naruto so ha.
any ways you cant expect everyone to reply so theres no reason to leave.

rofl. It's not that i expect everyone to reply. (ya'll are making me feel a lil' bit conceited) -lol-
But i meant that almost all the time I been here nobody really spoke to me much. thas all, Thnx everyone for the replies I'll talk to everyone If I canz.

Signature

Quote by narutofan92I mean everybody here that I have spoken to has talked to me for a while and then all of a sudden nobody wants to talk to me anymore. I mean I post a message or Pm and nobody replies. Is it just me?? well then if it is i guess i'll just leave then. -_-'

Awwwwww. Really narutofan. You don't have to leave. There just mean! Just kiding. Don't worry I think they just didn't know that they were suppost to write you back that's all. Don't feel bad!^__^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by narutofan92rofl. It's not that i expect everyone to reply. (ya'll are making me
feel a lil' bit conceited) -lol- But i meant that almost all the time I
been here nobody really spoke to me much. thas all, Thnx everyone for
the replies I'll talk to everyone If I canz.

lol - I see what you mean. I hardly drop by and say hello to people's guestbook posts anymore, but when I expect a reply, they do it elsewhere on the threads in the forums, so its not like they're ignoring you out of the blue. See - I'm posting to you right now rather on the guestbook. How crazy is that? lol - That's life for you, pretty much. Many people approach things differently over here. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

narutofan92-kyunn is a dumdum of course your not being hated think logic logic!!! =_='' no one would hate narutofan92kyun shosho sho cheer up people are just busy (like me XD procrastinating on hwk like crazziee)

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Quote by melmachine18The idea is to make yourself known to other members. You just can't expect them to come to you unless you've done something worth for them to see.

Exactaly

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well i guess you got noticed now, ppl should be replying to you more often. Just remember there are a lotta ppl on this forum, i dont usually get replied to either, i just voice my opinions and just hope someone cares enough to read them.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hehe cant always expect the same person to reply u forever.....like for example celessa she has hundreds of friends.....=D i still remember the very long posts GB posts she cant possibly reply all the time (well just an example though)..........lol not that i mind the posts
well u should make more and more and more friends around here hehe....so u wont actually feel this way even if people stops replying for awhile =D well thats my opinion and thats what i do ;)
hehe and although its fun here dont get too attached lol....and remember maybe some people dont have the time to reply as we have our own daily life......ok well gtg going on date hahahah

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by narutofan92I mean everybody here that I have spoken to has talked to me for a while and then all of a sudden nobody wants to talk to me anymore. I mean I post a message or Pm and nobody replies. Is it just me?? well then if it is i guess i'll just leave then. -_-'

It did happen, didn't it??? I guess there must be something wrong with the system.......or people don't have enough time to reply all the messages. Friends here are very nice, you actually been here for a while, you should know about that lol.......Anyway, don't leave, I don't know you but I really don't want to see any member leaving this community...Cheer up :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

naniii!!! I forbid u to leave MT!. XD You cant leave u were one of the many few that actually talk with me while i've been on MT. Therefore U can never leave! mwuahah!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.