Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Siblings - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i disided to start this thread because i already talked to two people about their older siblings...kinda,,,well here are the questions

do you have any older or younger brothers or sisters?
how do you feel towards them?
where do you sit in the family? [middle,oldest, youngest]
or are you an only child???

my answers are...
that i have an older brother and sister
i like them at times...and other times i don't like them...
i am the youngest out of the three of us
oh yeah an intresting fact about us is that al of out names start with K weird isn't it? @_@

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yeah, I have an older sister and brother, and I have a younger brother. I stand at the second youngest. My older brother is in jail, and my sister doesn't live with the rest of my family. My younger brother lives with me, but I'll be out on my own soon.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DNG

DNG

Demonic

I have one older brother who is double my age and a sister who's 1year older than my bro. On top of that I have loads of half brothers and sisters, most of them I don't know because they live in different cities. All of them are older than me. That's good cos they give me presents.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I have a younger brother, he's kind of cool indeed....We are very close, he's like a good friend of mine. Of course sometimes when we have a fight, I don't like him just a little bit ^_^
Overall, he's the greatest brother that anyone can wish for :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

DNG

DNG

Demonic

I have one older brother who is double my age and a sister who's 1year older than my bro. On top of that I have loads of half brothers and sisters, most of them I don't know because they live in different cities. All of them are older than me. That's good cos they give me presents.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

i have a younger sister whom I wish would just go away^^
but she is going ot live with my mom so thank god^^
it will be like I'm an only child b/c I'll be living with my dad
I'm the oldest in the family i think taht was all teh ?s lol ^^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I do not have any siblings *pouts* but have two friends that I consider family. My personal opinion is that you are born into a family that of people you may greatly despise only to become that much stronger. An the fact that I can actually pick my friends and that it isn't a must to stand them is really nice. Sorry sort of off topic but for those of us who are left out of this *snickers*

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

<_< youngest one, feel like the oldest x_x I have to take care of my older sister sometimes >_<. I have a older brother, but he doesnt live with us. My oldest sister is going off to college, I'm worried about her, but I hope she will do good. My older brother, no sure where he is...but I know he's alright ^_^...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

No - I am pretty much an only child over here, so I will not really understand how miserable or how fun siblings can be. I keep hearing my friends tell me how lucky I am to being an only child - I suspect it's not a good thing, is it really? lol - Aside from that, it's all good. I have a cousin who I can definitely relate to and I have a lot of company come over at times, so everything is fine indeed. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

2 older bros; 1 younger sis
We like each other...and get along...no fights no argument ( i guess cause we're older early 20's except my sis...she's 18 -- but we're best of friends!!)
I'm in the middle...^_^

yugurekaze i think it's cool that u and ur siblings' names all start with the letter K....for me all of our names start with C's...so our initials are all the same...well not me anymore...since i got married...lol

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yes, I have an older sister. sometimes she is annoying. We don't get along very well.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I have three sister and two brothers. I'm the middle kid. We all get along, like Jyu-Jyu said it's because my two sister, brother are in their twentys. My younger siblings are 15 and 14.
I'm 18

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

well, I have a twin sister ^^ and that's the best thing ever!! We look exactly alike and we are really close to each other ^^ and I also have a younger brother. We all get along reeeaaallly well ^^ My brother is ten years younger and that's a big difference but we get along well anyway ^^.

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

i'm an only child
though i guess i sort of do have some kind of a half-sibling
my friend and i look VERY much alike
many ppl mistake us for twins, but we're not
but i wish i had an older brother
then i would have to worry less on responsibilities, and my father would be les of a burden

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I have a younger sister, she can be really annoying sometimes. We fight a lot, like hit each other.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

im the oldest of all my siblings, and i am not happy or sad

i have too much responcibility, and they dont listen to me!

haha, they are all 3 years apart, me-3-3-3,,, get it?

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Quote by soujiokitaI have a younger sister, she can be really annoying sometimes. We fight a lot, like hit each other.

That is not very good Soujiokita. Even if someone is driving you bloody bonkers does not mean it is okay to hit them. No matter what the age difference or how young you yourself are. Fighting or hitting each other is not good for either of you. It is not that I mean to sound bossy, but being a mother myself of two little ones I do understand. (Wow that makes me sound old) Again, it does not matter who starts it but you should always try to stop it.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I don't have any siblings, but I do have lots of cousins, I love them very much. It is lonely sometimes when you don't have any brothers or sisters, but I find joy in the company of my friends. :) To those of you that think siblings are annoying, I am very envious, just imagine your doggie is the only one the brothers you all the time. :D I rather have a little brother or sister to bully ;) or play with. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Cadi

Cadi

True

I have one big bro, we always been close... Even though when I was small, he used to tell me that the boys bathroom was the girl's bathroom >.< He got in big trouble for that....^_^' My cousin had always lived with my family, he is like a brother to me... we fight all the time but we are still pretty close. I'm the youngest one in the family^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I have one sister, seven years younger than me. She is in third grade, Im in ninth, but I feel we are best friends. Normal friends are good, but I will never trust them as much as I trust my sister. We have occasional squabbles, but its very easy to joke and laugh together. She looks up to me, and she works so hard to make me proud. And I am. Shes such a little sport! ^_^

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Oww such a cool thread!

Here r mai answers:
1 Older Sister [Decease] 1 Older Brother
Luv em to death
Youngest
Not only child XD

moveurbodygirl

moveurbodygirl

~*Dancing Queen*~

Im an only child
~*i really want an brother or sister of any age (i guess most single children do)
~*it always feels so lonely at home alone all the time, especially when i was little and was scared of the dark XO
~*now i wanna dog or cat so at least i wont feel so lonely....but i guess there ARE downers of having siblings, i always hear my friends complain about theirs LOL

~beautiful....~

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I have two older brothers...one just turned 19, and the other's turning 22 in May (and already married). I love them both a lot...but I get along with the one closer to my age more than the other one. They are such a blast to be around...they're so funny together, but they're away from home in college (one's a senior, the other a freshman), so I don't get to see them too much anymore. Anyway, I'm the youngest and the only girl...which makes my parents (especially my dad) protective of me. Being the only child at home is pretty boring, especially growing up with them here.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Q : do you have any older or younger brothers or sisters?
A : yeah, i have one anee-chan (Older Sister)

Q : how do you feel towards them?
A : We like each other ^^

q : where do you sit in the family? [middle,oldest, youngest] or are you an only child???
A : i am the youngest out of the two of us

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.