Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do u like to eat with rice? - Minitokyo

what do u like to eat with rice?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hello *waves* everybody, here is a new thread I am posting. I was bored created thisthread. I don't know how I came up with this. Just asking what do you like to eat with rice? I'd say fried my mom makes or rice poridge(jook). So, what do you like?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

this is a cute thread... are you chinese? anyways. i like plain steamed rice with steamed egg+soya sauce... ^___^;; i like "jook" too....

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

when i get chinese food at the mall i just buy white rice because im poor ( my parents give me nothing ) and its cheap.

I eat it plain but my mom makes it in a pudding and it is really good.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by kakitsubatathis is a cute thread... are you chinese? anyways. i like plain steamed rice with steamed egg+soya sauce... ^___^;; i like "jook" too....

yes I am Chinese, yea this was a funny thread. haha

Signature
My LJ

hey soujio-kun... where do you live? hong kong?

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by kakitsubatahey soujio-kun... where do you live? hong kong?

Uh actually I live right here in San Francisco.

Signature
My LJ

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by soujiokitaHello *waves* everybody, here is a new thread I am posting. I was bored
created thisthread. I don't know how I came up with this. Just asking
what do you like to eat with rice? I'd say fried my mom makes or rice
poridge(jook). So, what do you like?

I actually like to eat rice with something called Gim - not sure if that's how you spell it, but its pretty much a dry sheet of seaweed and you make rolls out of it by wrapping around it with rice, and then you cut it separately with a knife. I slap some soy sauce and salt and it tastes pretty good at times. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

since i am chinese....i think that rice is good with any type of chinese dishes.anyway, i like rice with curry :) fried rice is ok for me too...lol

Normal steamed rice. No added anything. Just plane white rice. I eat everything with rice. Since I'm asin it's kinda hard to get away form it.

rice porridge is good..put a lil stir fried egg and yummy
usually i could just eat steamed rice with soy sauce and that
would be good enough for me

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

mmm... have you ever had rice with cream of mushroom soup and canned corn? :D i also like rice with curry...well pretty much anything! XD 1 <3 my rice!

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by fireflywishesi also like rice with curry

OMG - how could I forget? ROFL - Never ever ever should I forget about Curry and Rice! @_@ - I just had that a few hours ago. Agh! **Hides her head and stuffs it under a pillow** Curry rice... my favorite! Beef stew with lots and lots of curry. Agh - silly me! lol - Thanks for the reminder then and there.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I eat rice with lots of stuff...meats, kim/gim, curry, eggs, soups...yeah. But I can't seem to get myself to eat it plain.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Normally, I have my rice plain, maybe with some butter and a little bit of salt.. Certain restrictions may apply. See nutrition facts for details...nah.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well im chinese so rice is like ermmm how do i say......what i eat everyday!.....so ermm i eat it with too much of a variety of dishes.....mostly thai and chinese cuz im also half thai ..sometimes with some jap dishes like teriyaki and stuff =D but rice is always there

Marudashi

Inner voice

I eat plain rice with a bit of soy sause but I love fried rice whether it's chicken or pork.

Just with Chinese or Korean dishes are fine. I'm a rice lover. I can't live without it.

Quote by melmachine18Normally, I have my rice plain, maybe with some butter and a little bit of salt.. Certain restrictions may apply. See nutrition facts for details...nah.

Rice with butter and salt? Hmm ... never tried it that way before.

Well .,.. if it's my mum cooking then I like eating curry rice
If it's me, then it's just white rice with soy sauce ... delicious and simple to make!

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

err... here in malaysia, rice is a daily rice, so something like this isnt really a trivial question. but for fun's sake, my answer would be.... lemme see.. well anything that my sis cooked. =P
she cooks the best meal ever~ XD

I love to eat some chinese dishes with rice, they just taste so great. I love some Japanese dishes with rice, but I seldom eat it, since my parents are into chinese culinary.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i almoste eat everything with rice
always chicken with.....rice
this with........................rice
that with........................rice

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.