Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen Lied episode 14 - Minitokyo

Elfen Lied episode 14

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

well in my opinion, the ending of the series have a bit of loose end...........so I guess they may want to make a proper ending for it or something like that..........

anyway, for me ......this is a really good news

i dont think its a 14th episode, more of a something that happened during all the flashback talk. but thats just me thinking out loud... the pics made it seem like a comedy relief episode.

Just one? I want more ^^

its not an episode...-_-

its an OVA...and yes it will be released soon enough..dunno how long it will be though

Signature Image

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

the ending of the seires sucked. i hope its a continuation and not some whole other story. but overall it my favorite anime.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i double posted so ill add this. will it be on the english version coming out in may.

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I'm not sure if ADV will be including it on their release of the DVD. It all depends what the liscensing agreement was at the time regarding 'extras.' Bandai failed to get episode 51 of Gundam Seed in time for the final disk of the series, while ADV has yet to include episode zero of Chrno Crusade on any of their disks for the same reason.

Signature

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

First I've heard of this. I do hope they make it at least an hour long though ;)

Signature

well i just hope i can get it, see it and enjoy it, you know this is gooodd!!!, im only anxious to know if its real XD

the dvd is out on may 17, and iits going to be so cool.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I've seen it. Kinda cool, it integrates really well with the original story. It's not an addendum, you must put in between episodes 10 and 11.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

well, i got left on a cliffhanger at the end and i never read the manga so i need to visually see lucy coem back/

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

will it be released on the english discs when the last one comes out?

man thats great another ep of Elfen Lied XD hope the ep dont screw up the whole story line

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

i already saw it. it takes place in the middle of episode 11, and its just a casual day at kouta's home. nana tries to get herself usefull, but hey, i wont spoil ^^

risotus

risotus

Loving a diclonius

someone here agree with me that was no need to make this episode ? if they want to do something more about the story (to me, its perfect, with or without ep 14), make a "continuation" after ep 13 !!!

If you can't understand, sorry. My english is poor ^^
Signature

v_v i want to see episode 15 i have already wtched the 14 and i dont fucking care how i get the 15 episode! i wanna see it!

merged: 11-12-2006 ~ 07:55am
srry im tired T_T

so how many eposiods are there? ive only seen the 1st 13. in my opinion, they should just leave it at 13, thou a 14th one showing who is at the door at the end on 13 would be kinda nice.

*spoilers about lack of spoilers*
Unfortunately, thats not what happens. I was really looking forward to the extra episode to wrap things up, but its just a little extra nothingness that happened in the middle of the story. The manga is going further though, so at least there's that.

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

No! We musn't show who's at the door! It ends perfectly, the entire series beginning and ending with a gothic church bell...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

what? the OVA just a normal episode.
too much for me to hope. he he turn out...good

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

personally i think that the way that start of the series sorta started the series out in the body of the storyline and showed the introduction in the middle of the series is a bit odd (but then again i read to much) and how it finished in such away that says "hey you lot keep your eyes open theres going to be a season 2 that picks up from here"
apart from that it was such a moving series that i cried throughout most of it

well what happened after episode 13 according to the manga was that lucy at the gate?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump old threads just to ask a question. More often then not you won't get an answer. Honestly, just make a new thread posing your question.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.