Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Envelope Glue... - Minitokyo

Envelope Glue...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

ok i was thinking about this when i was sealing a letter...
i have noticed that when sealing letters the glue that they use taste different....
anyways...i was wondering if anyone else has noticed this...yeah yeah weird topic, but that's why the spam lounge is here right???

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well there was the one Sienfield Episode where this guy's wife died from licking cheap quality envilopes.. Just to remind you the importance of those automatic envelope lickers.

Anyway, havent licked an envelope for a while.. e-mail 4ever

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Yeah! I have noticed! That's probably why I don't lick envelopes! lolz... ^_^'
Don't you reckon' that it tastes.....er, kinda sweet? Ah, whatever....it always makes me sick afterwards so I avoid it at all costs..haha....random but cool thread! =D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

o__o;; I don't write letters much, and even if I do, I still have twenty packages of envelopes, so I haven't bought any recently. xD;; Hmm.. I should find an envelope somewhere and taste it. o_o;; X3;;

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsYeah! I have noticed! That's probably why I don't lick envelopes!
lolz... ^_^' Don't you reckon' that it tastes.....er, kinda sweet? Ah,
whatever....it always makes me sick afterwards so I avoid it at all
costs..haha....random but cool thread! =D

i have noticed that too
really sweet ones...i think those are actually okay for me to sealbecause the taste is sweet compared to bitter or unflavored glue... ^_^
but there are ones that taste really bitter...those make me wann throw up

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I haven't noticed, but I always thought it would be cool if they made flavored envelope glue. Like cherry or something, that way you don't gag when you lick them. >.<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by LastDinosaurWell there was the one Sienfield Episode where this guy's wife died from licking cheap quality envilopes.. Just to remind you the importance of those automatic envelope lickers.
Anyway, havent licked an envelope for a while.. e-mail 4ever

oh, that episode was so funny! hahaha! 'the wedding invitations were toxic...' tho i highly doubt that could really happen today...0_o When i can, i just fold the top inside the envelope instead of licking the edges.

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

folding the top...seems to simple too me...
i'd rather lick the glue

Quote by AngelKateI haven't noticed, but I always thought it would be cool if they made
flavored envelope glue. Like cherry or something, that way you don't
gag when you lick them. &gt;.&lt;

that would be so cool if they flavored it ^_^

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

That reminds me of something.. I remember my friend told me that this one lady licked an envelope and accidentally cut her tongue while doing it. Then after that, her tongue got really swollen so she went to the doctor. They operated on her tongue and found that there were spiders in her tongue! Yea true story she says. Apparently, the people that made the envelope didn't know that there were spider eggs in there or something. I forget, but yea think twice next time when you lick an envelope!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by jeanie727That reminds me of something.. I remember my friend told me that this
one lady licked an envelope and accidentally cut her tongue while doing
it. Then after that, her tongue got really swollen so she went to the
doctor. They operated on her tongue and found that there were spiders
in her tongue! Yea true story she says. Apparently, the people that
made the envelope didn't know that there were spider eggs in there or
something. I forget, but yea think twice next time when you lick an
envelope!

that isn't nice!
discouraging me from licking envelopes...meany @_@
just kidding ^_^
that sounds really creepy *hates spiders*
...i don't feel like sealing envelopes anymore...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.