Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 real or just computer - Minitokyo

real or just computer

page 1 of 1 19 total items

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

whats better, just using a comp, which more and more artists are doing, and not even hand drawing or painting anymore, or like i do, 100% hand drawn, but the computer is to bring it to a comp so i dont lose it forever

under new management

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I personally use both. They have advantages and disadvantages all of their own.
I don't think either is better, because both can create amazing works depending on the skill levels of the artists. :)
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

To me, I draw 100% by hand, then scan it and outline it firmly on the computer. I like the computer because you can fill in the colors and make it look pretty clean - but I haven't drawn a lot as of late. Expected, as always. lol - Playing more video games on the PS2 nowadays. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

Quote by CelessaTo me, I draw 100% by hand, then scan it and outline it firmly on the computer. I like the computer because you can fill in the colors and make it look pretty clean - but I haven't drawn a lot as of late.

same here

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

OuTMaN

Dita Liebely fan

It should be used 50%-50%. On a paper, draw a sketch and on the computer make the colors. Nothing can replace the handwork, but the computer should be used for colors.

Signature

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

adding on to what i started id say ink it by hand too

under new management

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I totally suck at hand drawing so it's quite obvious for me to rely only on my skills with the computer ... =/

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

well i consider the computer like another technic to make draws ,i prefer the multidiscipline because makes you a expert ;)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

(Double)

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I prefer drawing on the comp, saves the step of outlining. No one method is better than the other though, im actually just better at drawing on the comp than on paper, (I need Ctrl + Z).

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i like both -- draw by hand....pc to enhance and clean up the drawing. ^_^

I go for the real deal, the computer is a grat tool, but I rather do it with my own thre.. I mean, two hands

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Quote by SaschaCI go for the real deal, the computer is a grat tool, but I rather do it with my own thre.. I mean, two hands

i completely agree. like looking at miyazaki, its an incredible work, or just about everything else on this site, there all good. the comp ones are neat and colorful, but handdrawn is more personal and human. the minitokyo ones look too good to be true.

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I draw by hand as I'm clueless when it comes to the computer. Heck, I don't even have a scanner so I can't even scan picture into the comp to modify or anything like that!! T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

beb3xchange

K-Otic

i usually just draw when i'm bored. I dont actually sit down for several hours drawing it. However i draw by hand more often. :)

life isn't simple; deal with it

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

I usually draw by hand, since I am not good at computer artworks. Also, I often draw into my notebooks and books (since I was in highschool), so I feel more natural to work by hand. But I do agree that computer works are cleaner and more convinient to store pictures, while handmade ones looks more classical and touchable.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

im a traditionalist ^^ i draw by hand~
but if i have a good image i can work with, i wouldn't mind using the computer.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i dont know what progam they use for all of these pictures

please look at my pictures, they are all hand drawn and painted, i only use the comp to make it a wallpaper and do backgrounds

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

and i dont use computers at all except to get it to minitokyo

under new management

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.