Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Party, picnic or tailored clothing...Down those lines - Minitokyo

Party, picnic or tailored clothing...Down those lines

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Forget the funds you don't have, just list the clothing items you'd like to have, or alternatively, would never wear.

Do you like casual hippie-style clothing, simple, understated clothing/comfortable but stylish clothes? Or perhaps you are one of those who wear the miniskirts and lots of pink? :D

Do you like cotton, linen, wool or natural filaments like silk? And quality; are you interested in durability, utility, or just simply the appeal?

Personally, I love feminine clothing made of natural materials, with a nice tailored touch :)

- This Free Life Crisis -

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Well, I love jeans.... specially the pants that are coming out this season around here, full of belts, chains, and zipers... XD Oh, and let's not forget "the must" acessory, the pockets with velcro! well, I guess I like them very much because they don't fit very well in me... but that can be arranged *maniac face and a very scary smile*....

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hmm... I love pullovers.. the look of them~ but I rarely ever see anyone here wear them
I like simple clothings next- dull coloured ones like light brown/white with simple designs that can be worn anywhere
I somehow dislike bright coloured ones because I think they will highlight me and attract attention.. which I don't really want from time to time

cotton(including denim) is probably my choice.. doubt I will ever choose polyester (have none.. well except my school uniform)
nylon and silk I may consider.. but somehow I just pick 100% cotton clothings =p
looks goes next.. durability I am never too sure whether they can really last :X

Quote by levezzali Oh, and let's not forget "the must" acessory, the pockets with velcro! well, I guess I like them very much because they don't fit very well in me... but that can be arranged *maniac face and a very scary smile*....

Oh, pockets with velcro is in? Haha I didn't particularly catch onto the fact that that trend going around lol!
Jeans with front pockets are in! :D

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I dunno, I'm pretty casual. I wear jeans pretty much every day, with t-shirts and sweatshirts usually. I don't really care what's "in", I wear what I like and what I think is comfortable. Most of my stuff is cotton, comfy clothes lol. And I also have a lot of blue...I like blue. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Quote by AngelKateI dunno, I'm pretty casual. I wear jeans pretty much every day, with t-shirts and sweatshirts usually. I don't really care what's "in", I wear what I like and what I think is comfortable. Most of my stuff is cotton, comfy clothes lol. And I also have a lot of blue...I like blue. :)

I find that a lot of people at MT like to wear casual clothing, and are interested more in comfort than anything else. I have to say it's a really nice thing.

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

----------------------------------studio----------------------------------
XD I like to wear a comfortable pair of cargo pants,
:) with side pockets to hold keys and my cellphone,
:D that roll up at the bottom and has strap buckles to hold them.
:nya: For casual, I wear any t-shirt with it
;) When I go out, I can ear a cute blouse or a sexy top with straps going across the chest.
XD I wear long or chandeler earings and jewelry
:) A cute pair of platform sandals and ankelet or black platform strapped boots.

:pacman: It can be casual or semi-formal. Comfortable and fun to wear. Actually I am wearing them right now!

XD I love my platform (elevator) shoes and sandals. All colors with dangled strapes!
XD I love matching accessories and jewelry especially intricate chandeler earings!

Interesting thread Studio, see you around MT!

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I'm pretty much the same as AngelKate; I like jeans and cotton tees or sweatshirts. If I'm staying at home, I'll often opt for sweatpants instead of jeans. If I'm going out in public, I usually wear jeans (but never the skin-tight kind *shudders with disguist*) and a tee shirt. Durability is important for me, because I'm so active, my clothes don't last long if they aren't durable. Umm...what else didn't I answer; oh, style isn't a big thing to me, because things change so often, I couldn't keep upwith it even if I wanted to! And I don't like showing too much skin and such, which is rather popular these days, I think...okay, got a bit off topic there, sorry. Put simply, I'm not very fashionable; comfort comes before fashion in my choice of clothes.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm pretty casual about my clothes. I usually wear a hooded shirt and t-shirt inside with swaetpants or jeans.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by akari-chanI'm pretty casual about my clothes. I usually wear a hooded shirt and t-shirt inside with swaetpants or jeans.

yea, I don't really care for fashion, I don't put on makeup either when I go out. I don't like to "dressup" because it's a bother.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

If its black and it fits.. i'd wear it.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

What i tend to wear is what i find most comfortable and will continue to wear until the day that i die. A white, pinstripe, long-sleeve shirt under a black shirt, jeans and my black italian shoes with the buckle that doesnt do anything. Nothing is ironed by the way because i like it more when it isnt. It really is a pretty laid back style considering how many dress shirts are involved.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Quote by Moonbeam
XD I like to wear a comfortable pair of cargo pants,
:) with side pockets to hold keys and my cellphone,
:D that roll up at the bottom and has strap buckles to hold them.

Oh moonbeam :D -lmao-

i can understand how some blokes out there dont have much nice clothing to attract the ladies, especially with the price some designers are attracting... absolutely ridiculous actually but hey you gotta pay the price to be fashionable... i have a collection of real ralph lauren polo's and i hear that the ladies love it in pink but some gals dont look half bad in them themselves you know. i also like versace sunnies, very cool. my sister has a shitload of louis vuitton bags, seriously man...

hey studio, i got a deb coming up and i was wondering about gettin my tux tailored, you sound like a rich gal with class who comes from melbourne, where and who are the best tailors? price doesnt matter

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.