Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think you can express yourself more in written form? - Minitokyo

Do you think you can express yourself more in written form?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

chi-bo

chi-bo

They call me Bob

i think its easier to talk in written form. but for me, even though it is more difficult to talk in person, it is more meaningful and contains true expression xD and after a while you just get used to it :)
i prefer real person to person

Signature

I try to Make Wallpapers.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Yep I think so, the reason is that I have more time to think...

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by chi-boi think its easier to talk in written form. but for me, even though it is more difficult to talk in person, it is more meaningful and contains true expression xD and after a while you just get used to it :)
i prefer real person to person

Yeah, i'm trying and practicing that.

Pride comes before the fall

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by AlishaHummmmm..... *thinks* Yeah I
guess.

There are some things I just can't say in front of people sometimes.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

bayumi

bayumi

hm.. for me writing & drawing is the easier way im expressing myself.
Words...for me like talking that come from the heart....and drawing like expressing my soul.
so.. i won't show my draw to anyone.... maybe someone...

no______
i express myself better if i speak out to the people

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by wasuppp209no______
i express myself better if i speak out to the people

Aaaah i'm very jealous to you.

Pride comes before the fall

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I think I'm fairly decent at writing. Then again I also do debate, so I can articulate verbally as well. So I guess I'm kinda equal on both writing and speaking. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Roku

New Hope

I feel the same way I get far to shy face to face but here I can fully express myself with out thinking but why is that why can't we overcome those fears and just come out and say what we really want to say face to face

I am also very shy and most definitely can express myself better in written form. When I talk to a person face to face, I can easily forget what I'm trying to say.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Oh yeah...! I can express myself WAY better writing than talking. It's a very, VERY huge difference! Believe me! I bet most folks who meet me over the internet will find me--in person!--really...different...or a doubt that I'm the very same. I tend to forget what I have on my mind and panic on the present. Writing gives me a lot of time to think and reconsider what I want to say before I get it out to the person. ^-^ Not pressured!...or at least not by a long shot.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Not really, it's hard for me to express myself face to face but there's so much you can't express by just putting it down on paper.

Brownie the Cat

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, I have a hard time to express myself with talking unless I'm really comfortable with that person. I usually write my thoughts since that's the best way.

But that doesn't mean it has to be the only way. I also express myself with photography, like what pictures I take. You just have to figure out what I have in mind. :)

Unfortunately yes. I wish I was as open and straight-forward in real life as I am online.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Absolutely, because I can collect my thoughts before really "saying" a word.

I am invincible!

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Im better at using large words that can be tricky to pronounce in real life.. but there are a lot of elements of speech that you cant use on the web, like my sarcastic voice, or using an angry tone.. stuff like that. Its just text here, there are many ways it could be interpreted. Although one nice thing about writing.... the delete button : )

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

definitely i express myself far better in written form than actual words. i think words are fine, but sometimes i just cant get the ideas into sentences, so i write/draw instead.

Hm... I think I'm good at both, depending on the situation. I'm comfortable in forums and talking online, but if I'm with my friends, it's easy to get my point across as well. It's only when I'm around strangers or big crowds of people that I get overshadowed. If it's one-on-one with someone else, I'm okay too, even if I don't know them. But I'm more timid around strangers then I really am, like around my family or friends.

I think one difficulty about communicating in person is that people watch you and it's hard to tell what they think... So it feels uncomfortable sometimes. Not to mention, people seem to be shallow and base a lot of their first impressions on just what you look like. But with written, it's sometimes hard to tell the emotion behind it. Like one sentence could be said so many ways, but you're not always sure if you're right. I like both though, so I'm not complaining :)

oh, I thought this was about drawing versus writing, geez talking didn't even enter my head, for me talking face to face is the thing, you can tell so much more from what a person is really feeling. In e-mails the meaning of words can sometimes be taken differently out of context, but writing is quicker than drawing. If I lived forever i'd like to express myself through animation at 25 drawings per second, it would be the only way people could truely see what is on my mind, but I don't have the budget and I don't want to scare people

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

sometimes, y will found not easier to told someone directly
so writting is an alternative & easier way to express the thing
intead of hidden that

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definitely in writing. Especially if I'm in a quiet place, and I'm listening to music that further sets the mood in.

Luali

Celestial Love

i am much shyer in real life than I am in written form (i.e. the net :P) I can often talk and talk and talk on here, but in real life things go fairly quiet quickly... till I get to know the people anyway :P then well I dunno... but I think I have developed a fair bit since then and I am more outgoing in person too as well as on the net... :) ^.^

yessss... i love to write and put all my feelings in a paper... not that im a lonely person or something i just need to take out everything and put it in a paper... kind of a diary mix with dreams, fears and reality

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

It depends on what I'm talking about... if it's not my feelings then I'm alright with either way... if anything I would say that it's easier in Polish ^^;... whether it's face to face or on a forum... I don't care... but when it comes to feelings... well... I can't talk about my own feelings almost at all... face to face <- no... never... dunno why... it's a bit easier on the net... but still I have many problems with it ^^;...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.