Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you love on distance - Minitokyo

can you love on distance

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by DarkCrimsonHm a good Thread I think.Well I have one special Person I like very
much.......Oh well I think I really love this Person but its also quite
a distance from me.But I think yeah why not.Its a little bit difficult
but I think it works.

same here :nya:

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

It is very difficult, but I know that I'm in love with one that's a few hundred miles from me.
I know that it can be difficult and problems present themselves, but if you stay with it for long enough then it's truly love. And it's also truly love if you're willing to close the distance...like I am. Not much longer. I promised that I'd come for her. n_n

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

yes it can be pretty diffucult. right now i'm in a relationship and she lives in New York while i'm stuck in South Carolina. but i promised that i would go see her and i intend to keep that promise *nods*

Signature Image

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

How far away are everyone's loved ones? Just our of curiosity.

Mine's about 500 miles, give or take a few.

Signature

Yeah I do, Mine and me are closer than ever.. Weven been together for 1 year and 3 months now ^_^, and our distance fot the time being is probly 400 miles...

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

Me and my boyfriend are in love, and he lives, say... well, I don't know the exact distance, but I'm in Maryland, and he's in Kentucky, so pretty far. He did say he'd come for me when he could, so I'm thinking it'll last... A very long time, hopefully.

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

distance should not matter regardless how far, u should give it a try and put some effort into it.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.