Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You suffer of any phobias? - Minitokyo

You suffer of any phobias?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Is there anything on this earth that you're really afraid of?!

Personaly I really don't like dolls! It's OK as long as I'm not home alone during night time.
But when I am! ( we got a chinadoll standing on a cabinet) I can't stop occasionally glaring at it! I guess I watched too many horror movies! ^_^'

I don't like big spiders! Luckily I live in a coold country so we don't have tarantellas! -^_^-
can only imagine how it is to live in for example Australia! Whaaa, poisionus creatures everywhere!!! o_O

I bet I got more phobias I don't know of ......

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm not a great fan of heights. Kinda noticed it when I wouldn't let my dad sit me on his shoulders when I was younger.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

I'm afraid of heights...well only like way high up....um...like if i were on a mountain or something...yup...i can look down...but then my tummy starts to feel nauseaus!!(sp?) yeah...grrrr i have to conquer this fear!!!!!!
oh and i'm not afraid of bugs...but if i see one i can't kill it...i dont like the crushing feeling of a bug....*throws up* bleh!!! >_< but anywho's...yup yuppers...i think that's it...like you said..i probably have some other phobias that i am not aware of.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Really sorry for the double post >_< .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I think I'm little afraid of dolls with porcelain faces and fancy dresses -_-;; I don't have a clue why. Maybe some childhood trauma.

Sometimes I hate walking on really open areas with lots of people. Like the school cafeteria xD

I don't like clownes although I once was one in circus. I quess it didn't matter, because there weren't any mirrors in the stage.

The worst one is probably my fear of bears. I live near a forest and I know people have said there lives many in this area I live...walking in the forests without other people around, scary.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

I'm afraid of ants.. many people think this is silly! But I start crying when too many of them are in my house (I left some food on a dish once I was home alone, next morning the whole place was covered in ants!!!) or if they are walking on me..I don't have a problem with them if they are outdoors..
this happens cause when I little (about four) I stepped on a nest, so they climbed up my leg...all my leg till the knee was full of ants and we had to wash them away O.O scariest experience of my life!!!

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

a phobia is an irrational fear.
i have a phobia of medication.
freaks me out, thinking about seriously taking pills and stuff.

Not particularly. I guess I'm afraid of being totured, but only masochists aren't...
Roof-top snipers is also a fear of mine. I'm always checkin' the rooftops. Unfortunatly nowadays you can't really laugh off a phobia of snipers ;_;

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I hate to be all girly, but I'm really afraid of bugs, specially spiders
I hate those creepy crawlers

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

i'm really afraid of big, fat, hairy spiders.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i don't really have any phobias (my fears are not that extreme... at least, i don,t think so..) but i am afraid of physical pain... >.< i've never really injured myself (not even a broken bone or a twisted ankle...) so i guess that must explain the reason why i'm so scared of pain...

plus, i think i'm starting to fear dark deep waters... probably just coz' i hate not being able to see what's hidden in it...

I fear having a phobia...

Well, that and heights (probably due to the fact that I have horrible balance)

I used to really hate spiders... Until I moved into the middle of nowhere right in the middle of the woods (or in the sticks/boonies as some would say) where there were always gigantic spiders in my room (seriously, those things were almost as big as my hand) I started to get used to them after that... that is, until I was 11 and stepped on one... and about 500 baby spiders swarmed from under my shoe.... ugh... That was deffinently one thing I didn't miss when I moved away from there...

I probably should have a fear of snipers. Especially after that whole va/dc sniper incident awhile back. A lot of people were afraid to go outside during that whole ordeal.

If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not your sport

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't think I have any phobias.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

spiders, and mosquitos (aLOT, here in NorCal) and heights....i hate that feeling i get in my stomach when i'm high up....and...being a passenger in a car, specifically on the freeway (BAD car accident 2 years ago...**shudder**) :\

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Bees Make me very scared I am not allergic it is just I am very afriad of them

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I'm very afraid of heights, I guess. I'm afraid to walk across the little pathway on the second floor of my house that goes to my room. Strangely enough, I wasnt afraid when I went to the top of the Empire State Building o.o

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I have a fear of spiders...and many other kinds of bugs...ewww! I just think they are gross, and they have so many legs...>_< yuck!

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't have any phobias but there aresome things I am scared of. I don't like snakes and spiders.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Caustrophobia (fear of small places) and arachnophobia (fear of spiders) both are kind of annoying but the caustrophobia doesn't kick in unless someone is sitting on my head or I can't move around freely and the arachnophobia is well....I just hate spiders to no end.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Fear of ceiling fans

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I hate bugs... That's my phobia.. I hate when things are not clean, or when my room isn't clean... It just starts to bug me, and pisses me off... OMG. Its weird. Uhhhhhhh Spiders. Ewwwwwwwwwww

I'm afraid to see blood, that is more than some drops of blood, and of heights.
But that I'm really, really afraid of is nails. When I must take a nail, I'm being very, very nervous and afraid (it's almost like that I'm feeling that I'm going to die by the stick of the nail) and then other people and I are trying to calm down me. After many seconds they can take the stick by the nail, but after it I'm very dizzy, so I must sit or lie down a time, before I can go up.

This is a real problem for me. I hope that I can be off with the forbie, but I'm think that I'm hope too much.
I'm very glad that I'm not a nurse. I should not go in details.... ^_^' :sweat:

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

There is no reason to fear what I have feared. As such, I no longer fear what I have feared.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I suppose I somewhat have a fear of heights, and water. I'm not tremendously a great swimmer in a sense, because when the bottom of the lake is pretty deep, and there's nothing to hold on to and keep you afloat out there in the middle of the ocean, you'd pretty much be guaranteed to drown - your legs tire out, and you can't stay above the surface forever - which is kinda creepy to think about, apparently. lol - Now that I think about it - I really don't want to think about these things anymore. Anyways, for the height - when I look down sometimes, I feel like I'm being sucked into falling - I don't know why, which makes me pretty precautious when I cross the bridge or something to that effect. I'd hate to tip over and suddenly realize there's no hope afterwards - gosh no. That's why I never liked much about heights at all. Oh well. That's pretty much the main two, over here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.