Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arc The Lad - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

anyone here play this game?
(arc the lad collection or arc the lad twilight of the spirits)

i like arc the lad 2 and twilight of the spirits the most.

Phren

Phren

Kodoku no Koe

Hey, there.
I have both the collection and Twilight. I kinda hated the first, but totally LOVE the second, it like 1000x better. I haven't started the third or twilight yet though.

.../X\(. .)/X\ *scuttle*

yeah, 2 was and still is the best in my opinion, the japanese voice acting rocked!

i suggest playing arc the lad 3 if you like 2 cause older characters you might find surprises in it.

i play the ps2 game is very nice and differnt tacnice form the original rpg u will liked

yes, arc the lad twilight of the spirits for the ps2 was truly amazing, i choose darc and his friends as my team.

darc is my favorite and the strongest character in this game.

"the deimos only understands strength"

got both the collection and the twilight............but haven't finish the second and haven't started the twilight yet........

but this is definitely a good series..........and I'm so glad that they make it to US........

well there is a new one coming too........it called "arc the lad generations"

yes, namco is bringing it to the us by may. they called it: arc the lad, end of darkness.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.