Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 color like anime style - Minitokyo

color like anime style

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

hello everybody i want to know how to clean a scan, with what program and how, thx for the answers

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You may use Adobe Photoshop. If you want a scan to look neater, make sure you use the Smart Blur tool with a radius of 5.0 and a threshold of 8.0 at medium quality. Then for areas that look like they don't belong in the mixture of colors, you use the smudge tool. Take the right color and go over what is called noise. That's how I do it.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Hello! My website has a tutorial for cleaning images.. maybe it will help you out.. http://chubby-kitty.net/cleantut.php there you go..hope it helps! Oh yea..its in Adobe Photoshop 7.0

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

i used PS or paint shop pro.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

1 is of course the proper use of smart. proper! excessive will make the scan ugly instead.
2nd is re-cg the whole thing. kinda smudge the whole scan with the smudge tool. takes quite some time but it does the trick.

and I believe shinta have one tutorial on cleaning scans up on her site.
http://www.imanimetions.net/

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I use paintshop pro 8, very easy to use.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You could always redraw it using vectors... *hides from all the dirty looks*
Seriously though, vector tracing is pretty time intensive for first-timer users, so unless you're willing to really go for gold, a mixture of blurs and brushing should do the trick just fine. It often depends on the scan itself. If you're going to re-CG, start with the largest scan available, reCG it, and THEN resize it smaller for your wallpaper.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by Tama-NekoYou could always redraw it using vectors... *hides from all the dirty
looks* Seriously though, vector tracing is pretty time intensive for
first-timer users, so unless you're willing to really go for gold, a
mixture of blurs and brushing should do the trick just fine. It often
depends on the scan itself. If you're going to re-CG, start with the
largest scan available, reCG it, and THEN resize it smaller for your
wallpaper.

I am learning vectoring and it's probably the best way to get some clean colours.. problem is I also have to learn how to give some depth to the vector since after tracing it the colours are obviously too flat.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I could do that. I've done very similar things before. Nice thing about it is that anime typically doesn't have really broad gradients in it, so... Nyaaahhhhh. You could always go for the abstract, though. I've done that on occasion (a few times just because I couldn't be bothered to clean the scan properly XD).

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

What exactly do you mean by "cleaning it up"? Is the image damage or are you just trying to get rid of paper stock noise?

Smart Blur: Okay, but causes edge detail to be lost.
Vector Tracing: Great results if you can spend the time to do it right.

I am not much of a fan of anything that has the word "blur" in it. There are better ways to clean up the paper stock noise of an image, but they are usually a bit more time consuming than people are willing to put into it. Also, the method for cleaning an image, in nearly evey way to be cleaned, really depends on the image.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

hello everybody, i'm looking for a tutorial for colorize my bg and scan, i just finished to vector them, but now i don't know how to color it, i use photoshop cs, so if someone has a tutorial it would very kind, thx :)

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

There's no tutorial that I know for coluring... when I re-cg a scan I either use the brush tool (making layers for each colours/tones) defining the areas to colour with the pen tool. If I want to give some depth with highlights or shadows I basically use the burn and doge tools, with a very low intensity.

you took the words right out of my mouth.......
yeah do what ShiNN84 said :D

mmm....i think the answer to you problems is...PHOTOSHOP CS ..even though i don't nkow how to use it..but i hear that it's pretty..good..ahha

-only in the dark you can see me-

inferno-angel

inferno-angel

the.god.of.death

photoshop is good for cleaning linearts.
u may want to use photoshop levels to clean ur works.
image> adjustments > levels

rybaxs

OUR FUTURE IS NEAR

what is photoshop CS? does photoshop CS and photoshop 7. equal?
what is the meaning of cs...? please reply...

from beginning to end..
the alpha and omega....
eternity
from what we think and beyond....
we have GOD that can serve and poweful!
its from above...
Signature

inferno-angel

inferno-angel

the.god.of.death

CS is 'creative suit' the other name for Photoshop CS is Photoshop 8. well, there are differences, but not much, between 7 and 8.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.