Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PM timeouts - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi,

i was just wondering if other people are having problems pming other members? i keep getting timeouts and afraid to pm again cuz i don't want to flood that person's "mailbox." hope it can be fixed. thanks!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

I haven't used the pm recently but when i do use it, it works fine.
It will probably be fixed soon :p

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

this is kinda funny cuz i was trying to pm you and got timed out, so i could ask a request of you! ^_^'

i noticed that you had commented on nihon's wallpaper (digi xp) and was hoping you had saved that wallie on your hd...perhaps you could email it to me cuz the link is broken and reporting doesn't work??

sorry to incovenience you with that request...my apologies!

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This could easily be told by looking at the bars in the lower right corner of Firefox. It may work the same way with IE. If no green bars appear, and a time-out occurs, submit the PM again. If green bars appear, and a time-out occurs, do not resubmit the PM. This goes for posts and submissions as well.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

melmachine: thank you very much for your clarification...it makes sense! i was just worried about possibly flooding someone's pm inbox.

hyuuga-hinata: thank you also for your comment and help!

it's a relief to know that this community is quite helpful! :)

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

not really. but yes, MT seems to make alot of TIME OUTS in my pc.. considering i might have spyware.. otherwise, i dunno?????? ?_?

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.