Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Captions - Minitokyo

Game: Captions

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hey Hey! I don't think I've ever seen this one around but here goes...this is basically a game where you use creativity and imagination. This also takes a little more thought and time than a lot of the other games.

I've scanned a random page from one of my manga and erased all of the dialouge. What you have to do is basically re-write what you think they're saying. You can make it funny, sad, happy, whatever! Just make it as creative as possible (and if you have the manga I'm using, don't use the same dialouge only mixed up...I DO HAVE IT!!) anyways, to fill in the captions...just save the pic I give you and you can use whatever image editor you have to fill it in (make sure it reads left to right, like all manga!). If you don't have an image editor, just write out your captions. Of course, It'll take a lil longer because you hafta write out which boxes you're saying them in...a type of image editing software would be best (everyone has paint, I'm sure!) Simple? yes...here's the pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/kaolla_kake/game02.png

see it? It's from XxXholic. When you're done with it, you can post it up here for everyone to read and we'll all have a laugh, a cry or whatever haha. When there are a reasonable amount of people who captioned this pic, I'll post up another...sounds fun right?? I hope so!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

redtiger

I turn into a bunny rabbit at 6!

I'm to bord to read so i'll just say I did. ^_^'

"go in to the darness in your heart."

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

*saves image*
Um, I'd like to do it, but I can't think of anything right now.......

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

mmm xxxholic and there is syaoran and sakura....
thanx for the game.....it was fun though i couldnt uploaded it here...n_n

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.