Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 211 total items

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

What´s your fav Naruto character?

Signature

I hate sasuke.
Hinata is my favorite.

Signature

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I like Hinata as well, yay for shy characters.

My favorite is of course the main character Nauto.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

I also hate Sasuke and my fav character is Asuma.

Dark-Tora

O_____O

I think my favourite is shikamaru, or maybe shino or rock lee.

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

well i havent saw only 19 ep,but who I really like is Haku ,although he didnt lived too long,he was so calm and elegant,brave. (cant believe hes a boy>.<).

Velg

Velg

The Jackal

I love Kakashi. I even have a little Kakashi charm on my car keys. He's just so funny with his lateness escuses.

Signature Image

I hate Sasuke. Well I didn't but do now. little brat. I'd have to say either Gaara or Neji. love those angsty boys. Shikamaru is wicked too.

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

Sasuke is a self-centered little prick ^_^ My favorite is undoubtly Jiraiya, the Ero-Sennin. You've just got to love his little stupidities!

My old fav was Haku, but wel...

elie-3137

aya

naruto or rock lee.....

Yea!!!!!! wahoo anime u rulez!!!!!

My Favorite is totally Gai-sensei. Even if he is a little geeky, he's still Bruce Lee incarnate and I totally wanna see him actually fighting in a major battle, specifically, I wanna see him totally rail Itachi. Nay friends, I don't read the manga, so please don't give away whether or not this happens.

"Erny is the monster who lives in the ceiling. Erny likes eggs. Toss an egg at the ceiling and yell, 'Catch Erny, catch!' and he will reach down and catch it."
-Shel Silverstein

everybody hates on sasuke too much....
i like sasuke and itachi.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Hinata (because she's shy & because of the byakugan ^^), Neji (because he's an ass & because of the byakugan, + the angst factor) & Gaara (he's just plain creepy XD)...But I love ALL the characters ^^

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

rock lee or shikimaru...there are lots of great characters in naruto xD

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Sakura - i like ditzes

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

i like kakashi, naruto, shikamaru, and Jiraiya

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

I like Kakashi and his laid back but serious when the going get tough personailty. I also like Naruto and his originality in creating ways to win.

Signature Image

dMp

dMp

^___________^

hehe Ero Sennin. XD

Quote by pete.risSasuke is a self-centered little prick ^_^ My favorite is undoubtly Jiraiya, the Ero-Sennin. You&#39;ve just got to love his little stupidities!

Jiraiya definitely rocks. :)

KAKASHI all the way :D

uh.. i bet you'll never guess who my favorite character in naruto is.. (don't LOOK AT MY avatar! XD)

how did you know it was hinata?!

wow you guys are good.

oh btw, shikamaru's is kinda cool too. :p

i hate sasuke, ill go with the main char naruto and rock lee

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i love itachi xD yeah he's so cool

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 211 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.