Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ohayo minasan !!! - Minitokyo

Ohayo minasan !!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hello everybody, sorry it is about 7 weeks that i was registred and i didn't make a presentation, gomen :), well what can i tell about, come in my page and you will know, if you have time come to see my gallery, it would make me pleasure ;)

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hehehe, well welcome to the community ^^ .
Lvl.52 isn't bad for only being around 7 weeks. Took me a while longer than that.
Anyway, cya around :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

xD;; I'm not even at level fifty-two yet. :: Feels slow. :: @__@;; Anyway, welcome to MT, hope you've been having tons of fun here. ^^;; :: Poke, poke. :: Yaay. xD;;

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

welcome to Minitokyo

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

OH MY GOD 7 weeks.....wth..........~_~ *hides at corner leaving a note* "welcome to MT" >.<

Welcome and my favorite quote. "Better late than never, right?" You're going strong in your contribution. Keep them coming. :D

shhho

shhz!

ur gallery kicks some ass!
welcome to minitokyo! thanks for the contributions and hardwork! :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Been some time before you made this. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

so you level up to 53 in only 7wk impress
well welcome to minitokyo the world of wallpapers XD
cya and get some rest you know ;)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Shinobu! Wow! Lvl.53 in only 7 wks! Hope you had a great time here so far and hope you continue to have a great time! Sayounara!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

*laugh* this is the first time I saw member in such high level make an introduction here, anyway, 7 weeks to get to level 53, very impressive my friend ^_^
Take care, so long *waves*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hai! I suppose Shinobu decided to come out after all! ROFL - I love it!

Quote by Shinobu13if you have time come to see my gallery,
it would make me pleasure ;)

That sounds like some secret gallery of yours. O_o Um.. pleasure?? Err... disturbing. Just kididng. lol **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.