Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello all, I m not really new but.... - Minitokyo

Hello all, I m not really new but....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hello all,
I am member of Minitokyo for more than 30 weeks but I wasn't familiar with the forum.
actually I wasn't familiar with anything at the beginning.
so it's a bit late but I am at last posting my introducing post. ^^
I m french (from France) and likes everykind of animes, also I like everykind of musics.
I know a little how to use photoshop and made a few walls, you can browse my gallery if you re interested.
this is my first thread on the forums but maybe some of you know me because I wrote on their guestbooks or commented their submissions.
anyway I think forum is important now, because I noticed only commenting and leeching doesn't bring me many friends XD

well see ya around peeps!

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

XD welcome ma cherie!!! hehe ^_^' MT is awesome! and everybody's nice i hope you have fun :) france? cool *goes to look at your gallery*

'Signature Image'

Hii Yoones!! :)
Nice to meet you!! XD Ok, I know I already know you :D It's nice to see that you figured out things like how to use the forum ^_^ If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me, ok? :)
See ya later and have fun! ;)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I'm the same as you xd... though not anymore ;)... I'm not new on MT, but I still don't feel like making this introducing thread ^_^'... and I don't think I'll ever post it xd;... oh well... anyway... hope you'll make more friends now ;)...

Take care~!

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Yep Yoones ! nice to meet you ^_^'
You're THE Yoones of Anime covers fans ? :)
So welcome to MT ! xp
i hope you enjoy yourself here. Have fun and happy leveling !
See ya around
++

Oop.. I think this is the first time I've actually noticed the sort of forum-thing x_x. Well, ah, Hiya Yoones. Nice to meetcha. Also just wanna mention real quick that this site is really cool.

thank you all :D I m happy to talk with y'all!
see ya around, and yes this site is great! :D

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Yoones! Hope you had a great time here so far and hope you continue to have a great time! Sayounara!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Yoones, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi there, welcome to MT, stick around more often and have fun. Take care :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

30 weeks, hm?

lol - I never did notice you before, but thanks for showing yourself. Take care as always, and have a nice day.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.